PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Larrylamar23

Platinian
Oct 29, 2021
Ghana
I'm also having the black screen issue on FB. I wasnt having any problems after the update because I always overwrite the old version with the new one (I use the signed app always) but my game began to crash a lot so I decided to uninstall it because force stopping it wasn't working. Reinstalled it and started having the black screen issue with the FB sign in. Uninstall the game again and deleted FB. I then downloaded v5.2.2 signed and installed. Was told to upgrade my version so I downloaded v5.3.0 and installed again thinking I would be given the option to sign in using my FB account but no avail. Was told to upgrade to the latest version so I downloaded the v5.3.1 and installed but every time I try the FB sign in, I get stuck on the black screen with nothing showing whether it's loading or not. Any help please?

NB: I followed all the steps recommended on the page to get past it but none of it is working. From uninstalling FB, upgrading the game version from v5.2.2 to v5.3.0 and lastly to v5.3.1. I also stated earlier that I have been using only the signed apps ever since I started playing. I have never tried the unsigned app before so I don't know how it will work

Reactions: 8Ásur8

8Ásur8

Platinian
Jul 6, 2023
Venezuela
Uff dios mío que desesperación, ya pude resolver mi problema con la pantalla negra, compartiré como lo hice a ver si otro que ya lo haya intentado hacer y no le funcionó.

1- En mi juego tenía otro pj (no vinculado con facebook), lo que hice fue borrar ese pj, me salió la opción de reiniciar y luego acepté.

2- Volví a entrar al juego para verificar que no estaba ese pj, que esté vacío totalmente.

3- Cerré mi sesión de facebook en el navegador, ya tenía la apk de facebook desinstalada.

4- Reinicié mi celular y luego instalé el juego v5.2.2

5- Cuando abrí el juego, efectivamente no me salió ningún anuncio de "actualizar el juego", así que dejé que descargara el menú de creación de personaje.

6- Luego de eso, por fin pude hacer el proceso de vinculación con facebook, vinculé y le di la opción de cargar los datos de mi personaje.

7- Al momento de descargar los datos de mi pj principal, me apareció el anuncio de "actualizar", pero simplemente lo ignoré y dejé que descargara los demás.

8- Luego de un rato, actualicé a la v5.3.0 para verificar que todo iba bien, abrí nuevamente el juego e inició con mi pj principal☺ entonces ya viendo todo solucionado, terminé por actualizar a la v5.3.1

Nota: Empiecen a guardar 3 versiones del juego en sus dispositivos por si vuelve a pasar en un futuro😆 y no desesperarse buscando en google otras versiones donde no tienen la misma "firma", guarden 2 versiones anteriores y la actual. Al menos yo lo empezaré a hacer así y ser precavido. Espero les ayude, mucha suerte🙌🏻.

Reactions: Allyvas45

Larrylamar23

Platinian
Oct 29, 2021
Ghana
Uff dios mío que desesperación, ya pude resolver mi problema con la pantalla negra, compartiré como lo hice a ver si otro que ya lo haya intentado hacer y no le funcionó.

1- En mi juego tenía otro pj (no vinculado con facebook), lo que hice fue borrar ese pj, me salió la opción de reiniciar y luego acepté.

2- Volví a entrar al juego para verificar que no estaba ese pj, que esté vacío totalmente.

3- Cerré mi sesión de facebook en el navegador, ya tenía la apk de facebook desinstalada.

5- Cuando abrí el juego, efectivamente no me salió ningún anuncio de "actualizar el juego", así que dejé que descargara el menú de creación de personaje.

6- Luego de eso, por fin pude hacer el proceso de vinculación con facebook, vinculé y le di la opción de cargar los datos de mi personaje.

7- Al momento de descargar los datos de mi pj principal, me apareció el anuncio de "actualizar", pero simplemente lo ignoré y dejé que descargara los demás.

8- Luego de un rato, actualicé a la v5.3.0 para verificar que todo iba bien, abrí nuevamente el juego e inició con mi pj principal☺ entonces ya viendo todo solucionado, terminé por actualizar a la v5.3.1

Nota: Empiecen a guardar 3 versiones del juego en sus dispositivos por si vuelve a pasar en un futuro😆 y no desesperarse buscando en google otras versiones donde no tienen la misma "firma", guarden 2 versiones anteriores y la actual. Al menos yo lo empezaré a hacer así y ser precavido. Espero les ayude, mucha suerte🙌🏻.
hombre. También estarás desesperado si tienes más de 200 horas de juego. Actualmente estoy en sexto año, así que espero que lo entiendas. Empezar de nuevo o perder todo ese progreso es muy desgarrador, pero aprecio tus consejos. Actualmente los estoy probando a ver si funcionan.

Larrylamar23

Platinian
Oct 29, 2021
Ghana
hombre. También estarás desesperado si tienes más de 200 horas de juego. Actualmente estoy en sexto año, así que espero que lo entiendas. Empezar de nuevo o perder todo ese progreso es muy desgarrador, pero aprecio tus consejos. Actualmente los estoy probando a ver si funcionan.

Larrylamar23

Platinian
Oct 29, 2021
Ghana

Hey hombre. Agradezco tu sugerencia. lo intenté y funcionó. muchas gracias

Larrylamar23

Platinian
Oct 29, 2021
Ghana
To anyome having issues with the black screen pop up when signing in with Facebook.

I will share how I did it to see if anyone else who has already tried to do it and it didn't work.

1- In my game I had another character (not linked to Facebook), what I did was delete that character, I got the option to restart and then I accepted.

2- I re-entered the game to verify that that character was not there, that it is completely empty.

3- I closed my Facebook session in the browser, I already had the Facebook apk uninstalled.

4- I restarted my cell phone and then installed the game v5.2.2

5- When I opened the game, I actually didn't get any "update the game" announcement, so I let the character creation menu download.

6- After that, I was finally able to do the linking process with Facebook, I linked and gave it the option to upload my character data.

7- When downloading the data of my main pj, the "update" ad appeared, but I simply ignored it and let it download the others.

8- After a while, I updated to v5.3.0 to verify that everything was going well, I opened the game again and it started with my main pj, then seeing everything solved, I ended up updating to v5.3.1

Note: Start saving 3 versions of the game on your devices in case it happens again in the future and do not despair by searching Google for other versions where they do not have the same "signature", save 2 previous versions and the current one. At least I'll start doing it like this and be cautious. I hope it helps you, good luck.

Gatineau

Rookie
Sep 1, 2023
Canada
To anyome having issues with the black screen pop up when signing in with Facebook.

I will share how I did it to see if anyone else who has already tried to do it and it didn't work.

1- In my game I had another character (not linked to Facebook), what I did was delete that character, I got the option to restart and then I accepted.

2- I re-entered the game to verify that that character was not there, that it is completely empty.

3- I closed my Facebook session in the browser, I already had the Facebook apk uninstalled.

4- I restarted my cell phone and then installed the game v5.2.2

5- When I opened the game, I actually didn't get any "update the game" announcement, so I let the character creation menu download.

6- After that, I was finally able to do the linking process with Facebook, I linked and gave it the option to upload my character data.

7- When downloading the data of my main pj, the "update" ad appeared, but I simply ignored it and let it download the others.

8- After a while, I updated to v5.3.0 to verify that everything was going well, I opened the game again and it started with my main pj, then seeing everything solved, I ended up updating to v5.3.1

Note: Start saving 3 versions of the game on your devices in case it happens again in the future and do not despair by searching Google for other versions where they do not have the same "signature", save 2 previous versions and the current one. At least I'll start doing it like this and be cautious. I hope it helps you, good luck.
Thanks for you answer but the problem is when we (I don't think I'm only one) open the game, we are immediately stucked with that update wich pop up and cannot doin anything...

8Ásur8

Platinian
Jul 6, 2023
Venezuela
[Hidden content]

Thanks for you answer but the problem is when we (I don't think I'm only one) open the game, we are immediately stucked with that update wich pop up and cannot doin anything...
Entonces debes desinstalar el juego, sigue mis pasos a ver si te pueden ayudar

Jun 21, 2022
Greece
I usually delete the current version that I have and then install the new one. That's what I did this time, but unfortunately, as we know the 5.3.1 has issues with FB login. Mind you, I don't use the FB app, so I don't have it on my phone. When I tried to log-in, I kept getting an eternal black screen.​
What I did, is something that another user said to do:

1. I deleted whatever version I currently had on my phone.
  2. I downloaded the 5.2.2 version, from page 519 and installed it.
  3. It works! I could log-in to my FB, without any problem. I did get the prompt to upgrade, but I dismissed it.
  4. I downloaded the 5.3.1 again and installed it, without deleting the previous app/APK that I had. Basically, it overwrote the old one.
  5. That's it! I just opened the app and I was logged-in and on the latest version. Zero problems!
Hopefully, JC will fix this bug quickly!

Reactions: BrokenDoll

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I usually delete the current version that I have and then install the new one. That's what I did this time, but unfortunately, as we know the 5.3.1 has issues with FB login. Mind you, I don't use the FB app, so I don't have it on my phone. When I tried to log-in, I kept getting an eternal black screen.​
What I did, is something that another user said to do:

1. I deleted whatever version I currently had on my phone.
  2. I downloaded the 5.2.2 version, from page 519 and installed it.
  3. It works! I could log-in to my FB, without any problem. I did get the prompt to upgrade, but I dismissed it.
  4. I downloaded the 5.3.1 again and installed it, without deleting the previous app/APK that I had. Basically, it overwrote the old one.
  5. That's it! I just opened the app and I was logged-in and on the latest version. Zero problems!
Hopefully, JC will fix this bug quickly!
They currently have loads of bugs they need to fix and ones from ages ago. This is an important one so they eill probably fix it if people keep contacting support

JackVanReys

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023
Hey guys, I'm new here and I'd like your opinion on something. So I got this game (modded of course) from another place before I found this great site and I'd like to switch over to the mod provived here. I assume I would need to uninstall the apk I have to install this one. However, I have a problem, I never linked the game to facebook and now with the black screen issue that version 5.3.1 has brought I can't do that. I've read on reddit (I know they use the app from the store but bear with me for a sec) that some people have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and their game was in the exact same spot they left it with no need to log in to facebook, apparently the game kept a local save on their devices, though the users who replied did stress that it's safer to just link it to facebook. So my question is, should I risk it and uninstall the apk I have and install this one (hoping my progress is kept intact)? Or should I wait for a new version that hopefully has the facebook issue resolved before I switch over? Sorry if the post is too long, but I wanted to provide as much info as I could.

RainbowDash

Platinian
May 30, 2019
Israel
I am in sixth year and quidditch season 2 doesnt progress. Normally all 4 season is available. There is some bug that i can not progress..

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic