PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Agatah

Platinian
May 25, 2021
Italy
I had the original 3.1 version installed, then when I tried to install the mod it gave me a black screen. So I tried the old version 2 but it gives me this error

even with the original version it doesn't let me log in from the browser with facebook, it only lets me log in from the facebook app

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I had the original 3.1 version installed, then when I tried to install the mod it gave me a black screen. So I tried the old version 2 but it gives me this error
The game isn't really meant to be backwards compatable with the older versions. The error you have is caused because you have an item from a more recent version of the game which doesn't exist in the older versions files.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
does the mod work with beyond? how's it working for you guys so far? (besides the occasional bugs and glitches so many have complained about)
It's working fine for me, but there was a bug a while back with the apparition TLSQ which caused people to be locked out of the game for a few days until a fix was deployed.

If you want my advice, wait a day after new content is released before you do it, so that you can see if there are any bugs to avoid.

aurora01

Rookie
Dec 18, 2020
UK
I have a bug with Beyond that's not allowing me to complete a quest, when I go to my flat there's no icon above Badeea so I'm waiting for JC to fix that unless anyone knows how to as I assume flagging it with the devs is out of the question haha.

houjii

Rookie
Sep 4, 2023
I'll give you a trick that worked for me

1 uninstall any version that is your tablet, phone or PC emulator

2 install "HP Hogwarts Mystery v5.2.2 signed MOD Menu platinmods.com >>> Download file HP Hogwarts Mystery v5.2.2 signed MOD Menu platinmods.com.apk - First Step - ModsFire.com ", once the game is installed clear the cache and user data of the game

3 Launch the game it will ask you to do the update, selected update later. Go to log in to your Facebook account once your account is selected, ignore the error message, you must return to the main menu without turning off the game

4 install the update "Harry_Potter_Hogwarts_Mystery_v5.3.1_MOD1_SIGNED_modded-1.com" >> Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery 5.3.1 APK + MOD [Mega Menu, 15+ Features] Download
once installed click on open the game will restart on its own with the new update, go to log in to your account facebook, when you click on you are connected it will ask you to load your save

5 You will probably get an error message after clicking on load your save, so close the game force stop and restart the game and you are in the game with your save

6 excuse me, I'm going through a translator to write to you

Agatah

Platinian
May 25, 2021
Italy
I'll give you a trick that worked for me

1 uninstall any version that is your tablet, phone or PC emulator

2 install "HP Hogwarts Mystery v5.2.2 signed MOD Menu platinmods.com >>> Download file HP Hogwarts Mystery v5.2.2 signed MOD Menu platinmods.com.apk - First Step - ModsFire.com ", once the game is installed clear the cache and user data of the game

3 Launch the game it will ask you to do the update, selected update later. Go to log in to your Facebook account once your account is selected, ignore the error message, you must return to the main menu without turning off the game

4 install the update "Harry_Potter_Hogwarts_Mystery_v5.3.1_MOD1_SIGNED_modded-1.com" >> Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery 5.3.1 APK + MOD [Mega Menu, 15+ Features] Download
once installed click on open the game will restart on its own with the new update, go to log in to your account facebook, when you click on you are connected it will ask you to load your save

5 You will probably get an error message after clicking on load your save, so close the game force stop and restart the game and you are in the game with your save

6 excuse me, I'm going through a translator to write to you
I think i love u, Ty

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic