PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

sixofclouds

Platinian
Jan 6, 2023
Indonesia
Do you have your account linked to facebook? If so, you could install an android emulator on your pc (bluestacks for example). For me on pc that area is visible, so hopefully if you logged onto your account on an emulator you could finish that section.
I unfortunately just came across this bug too recently, tried to press everywhere but it still doesn't work. I don't have facebook so my account isn't linked to anywhere (unfortunately) can I use my game id to log in or do you have other ideas?
Screenshot_20230905-234340.jpg

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I unfortunately just came across this bug too recently, tried to press everywhere but it still doesn't work. I don't have facebook so my account isn't linked to anywhere (unfortunately) can I use my game id to log in or do you have other ideas? View attachment 549598
Unfortunately this bug is linked to the device, so the only way around it is to log on with another device. The only way to use your game id alone to log onto another device would be by contacting support, but that will very likely get you banned.

Facebook is the easiest, but It might be possible to use a google account with the unsigned apk. I've only used the signed apk, so facebook is my only option so I don't know if the google play login works for this game but that would be the only other method around this bug.

iLeah117

Platinian
Jul 5, 2019
Slo
Okay I tried downloading mods from a different site, going down from version to version and finaly with below 5.2.0 I was succesfull and managed to download and later update to 5.3.1 without getting the Upgrade notification. Sadly can't use mod from here, bit at least I can use something. Maybe try that.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic