PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Sep 10, 2023
Anyone else experiencing performance issues? My game crashes everytime I move locations, or randomly when starting a task... And my phone isn't one with performance difficulties..

I also can't connect to my facebook account (the connection just doesn't happen, I get a black blank page at best), so I am trying to avoid uninstalling...

Any helpful tips are appreciated!

Night_eye

Platinian
Aug 28, 2023
France
Anyone else experiencing performance issues? My game crashes everytime I move locations, or randomly when starting a task... And my phone isn't one with performance difficulties..

I also can't connect to my facebook account (the connection just doesn't happen, I get a black blank page at best), so I am trying to avoid uninstalling...

Any helpful tips are appreciated!
Hello.
You're not the only one to have issues with this version 5.3.1 : the game crashes very often (at least once an hour), lots of bugs on quests, screens that freeze during duels rewards, or quests...
Since the end of my first year, Quiddich seasons haven't started.
(5.3 1 is the worse version I ever seen)

I am pretty sure there is more bugs than last years because of "after Hogwarts" extension.
When you add content on a game, it causes more bugs, and then you have to patch to recover stability.
Nowadays, games are not perfect in terms of stability when they are released.

The last updates to the game were minor, the next one will no doubt be a major patch. So for those who have bugs, it's normal... As for the connection with Facebook, Several methods exist to recover your backup. I invite you to read the previous pages of this discussion.

Reactions: Doorkick Blastsmee
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic