PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Eka Purnama O

Rookie
Mar 2, 2018
I got a case where I was able to be back into the game with my FB account. Everything was back to normal, I was so glad. But then, I started to purchase the latest costume. Everything went well, my MC is wearing brand new costume now until the game became laggy and got crashed so sudden. It forced me to close the app and re-enter. Guess what? The game brought me again to new player selection screen, It kicked me out of the last checkpoint (before the game getting laggy). Seems like I had to redo the process of FB login again by installing older version, this time I am on dead end. I cannot enter my old account anymore, the game keeps giving me error message because my MC is wearing the latest costumes from the latest version that haven't existed yet on the older version. 🥲

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic