PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hsue

Platinian
Jun 23, 2022
São Paulo
Hi all, my game (5.3.1) was running just fine on my rooted device (fine = i was able to login to my FB account to load my game) but I had to remove and reinstall the apk and now I can´t login again. I was using the signed version and tried the unsigned, but it says that packet seems invalid (tried re-downloading it a few times, same error occurs) and won´t install.
Tried the signed 5.3.1 a few times, but I´m still getting an error (not the black screen).

I´ve also tried installing 5.2.2 from apkpure to log into my FB account. But when I try to install the modded 5.3.1 to update it, I get an error saying there´s a conflict with the package and it won´t install

Any suggestions?

Draxi7

Platinian
Jul 23, 2022
Poland
Is it just me or is this version of the game (I mean the 5.3.1. update) really unstable? It crashes and closes itself or displays some random errors loading objects in locations forcing me to restart it like every 15 minutes of gameplay. It's quite annoying tbh...

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic