PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Nameless2399

Rookie
Jul 5, 2022
Colombia
Is there any solution to register with Facebook log, others have the same issue with this, either login in the browser and it turns black screen or with the Facebook app it says error to log in, it has to be a solution.

Jul 27, 2023
Italy
Hello everyone👋👋 First things first, thanks for the excellent mod! Second, sadly there's a very annoying bug in my case: I'm in year 7, chapter 59 part 3
(the part where you're supposed to ask your friends what are they gonna do after Hogwarts)
, and the issue is I'm stuck with this portrait Ben frame without the possibility to start the mission. It lets me touch the buttons (both mission start and exit) but they won't react at all, nor I can move left/right in the common room. I can still go elsewhere, for example using the creatures button, and every other feature in the game works, but still, I can't do anything about this mission, therefore I'm stuck with the main story. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to do? I've already tried with the Nox emulator on the laptop, reinstalling the mod, praying saints from various religions, and stuff like that.

I can say though that as a Halloween update, at least in my case, things really did get spooky 🥲
Screenshot_2023-10-02-19-10-22-31_d08c55363db4e970771f0cdc927ca003.jpg

Dragonborn25

Platinian
Jun 14, 2022
USA
Hi everybody! I have a problem... After logging into Facebook, a black screen appeared and I can’t load the last save :( It’s a pity to lose progress... Please tell me what should I do?

Hsue

Platinian
Jun 23, 2022
São Paulo
Hi all! I´m having an issue with the latest beyond hogwarts chapter. I just can´t finish the "An Expert Search" task. Did all activities, but when I go to ROCC Division to deliver it, the place is just empty, with no one and nothing to interact with. Has anyone faced this glitch before? Thanks!

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic