PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

James Braum

Platinian
Aug 4, 2018
Germany
5.4.0 facebook login
Had the same issue but was able to login by doing the following, sign out from facebook on every browser on your phone, delete fb lite - use the normal facebook app. Then delete cache from hogwarts and try the login, worked for me on 5.4.0

Hsue

Platinian
Jun 23, 2022
São Paulo
Anyone know how to fix this. The icon with the exclamation mark disappeared and now I can't finish this mission and proceed to the next chapter. One more, I also having graphic glitch for Ministry of Magic Office.
View attachment 532857 View attachment 532858 View attachment 532859
Hi,

Have you been able to fix this issue? I´m facing a similar glitch with "An Expert Search" and can´t finish the sidequest. For now it´s not a big deal, since chapter 8 it´s not out yet, but it will soon...

ryu993

Platinian
Aug 29, 2018
bologna
i have a problem with FB i can't log in and if i try to install previous version of the app it come out an update notice that force me to update, if i close it the game quit, how can i do? can someone share a link for the 5.2.2 version?

Last edited:

Hsue

Platinian
Jun 23, 2022
São Paulo
i have a problem with FB i can't log in and if i try to install previous version of the app it come out an update notice that force me to update, if i close it the game quit, how can i do? can someone share a link for the 5.2.2 version?
you can try to download from apk pure, akp mirror or any other apk download sites

Hsue

Platinian
Jun 23, 2022
São Paulo
seriously messed up big time and got banned, if anyone thinks they can help please dm
Did you try to get help from support or something like that? ´Cause I´m almost doing that to try to fix the glitch on my game right now and I´llget banned for sure the second they see how much energy I currently have on my game.... lol

crazyyyxyz

Platinian
Oct 5, 2023
Did you try to get help from support or something like that? ´Cause I´m almost doing that to try to fix the glitch on my game right now and I´llget banned for sure the second they see how much energy I currently have on my game.... lol
Yeah....you think there's any hope? Also I think my FB isnt actually connected because of the glitch

Hsue

Platinian
Jun 23, 2022
São Paulo
Yeah....you think there's any hope? Also I think my FB isnt actually connected because of the glitch
Try to use the official app to check your FB account. If it´s really banned, I would just restart fresh - yeah, it sucks, specially if you´re up to date with the chapters (I´m @beyond Hogwards / Chapter 7 - can´t even think of restarting at this point)

crazyyyxyz

Platinian
Oct 5, 2023
Try to use the official app to check your FB account. If it´s really banned, I would just restart fresh - yeah, it sucks, specially if you´re up to date with the chapters (I´m @beyond Hogwards / Chapter 7 - can´t even think of restarting at this point)
It shows its connected but whenever I actually tried to connect it, an error just happened. I am just contemplating whether to immediately start over or maybe try to get my account back in SOME possible way

Hsue

Platinian
Jun 23, 2022
São Paulo
....and it seems like Beyond Hogwarts / Chapter 8 is here. Still can´t finish that damn sidequest... Guess ´ll just have to start over, since contacting support will just get my account banned.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic