PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

MaxVaron

Platinian
Feb 8, 2021
Argentina
Ok, so heres the guide. Note that I am using Bluestacks, so the information in the guide is tailored around that. The value to search for is ownsComponent("o_female_ValentinesDayOutfitPenny_FULL") for the outfit and ownsComponent("c_Female_PennyValentinesDayHair_skin") for the hair.

View attachment 533782

NOTE: The emulator tends to store your clipboard in memory which can lead many duplicate, unnecessary results. To get around this, only "copy/paste" part of the value above. For example, type lowercase "o" manually and paste wnsComponent("o_female_ValentinesDayOutfitPenny_FULL") after that. That way when you search you avoid having 7+ results from your clipboard, and only the 2 real results.

Also, "New Scan" below will actually say "First Scan" if you haven't clicked it yet, so use "First Scan" instead of "New Scan" if that is what's visible.

View attachment 533783

NOTE: Remember that, because you are adding " not( " before and " ) " after, you need to delete 5 letters from the string so that it remains the same length in memory. For example, ownsComponent("o_female_ValentinesDayOutfitPenny_FULL") becomes not(ownsComponent("o_female_ValentinesDayOPenny_FULL")), with not() around it and "utfit" (5 letters) deleted from the middle.

Again, this is only a quick guide. If you need more help, you can ask and I'll go into more detail.
Did you found out how to permanently unlock the outfits using this method? Also, do you have a list of strings for all the outfits?

Reactions: Ezequiel Recalde

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Did you found out how to permanently unlock the outfits using this method? Also, do you have a list of strings for all the outfits?
I haven't had a chance to test the method properly, but I think it may be posssible to swap the string of an event award's item string to trick the game into giving you another item, but that will require both the item you are replacing and the item you want to have the same string length.

As for the list of strings, most of the lists are years old and aren't complete. Most of it is guess work searching for a specific word. For example you can check the tabs in this google doc (e.g R- Events, R- Crest & PPE etc...) to find what the outfits name is, and then search for a keyword e.g ValentinesDayOutfit, DatingOutfit, CelestialOutfit, ModernVampireInspired, AprilAnniversaryOutfits etc...

Outfits start with o_Female_ or o_Male_ and hairs start with c_Female_ or c_Male_

Reactions: Ranyat and MaxVaron

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
Hi, I am new here and I been having a problem since late Sept that everytime I try to log into Facebook with an Hogwarts Mystery mod I get a "Log in error" does anyone have a work around for it?
I forgot to mention I have tried several mods and they're all have the same problem and I have tried every single thing to get it fixed and I can't. I even tried the suggestion on here and still I have the problem

(sorry for the double posting)

Reactions: horimiya_1417

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
I can't seem to get the mod to work because I can't log into my FB account with the 5.41 mod. I could log into FB with the 5.22 but when I tried it with the 5.41 mod version I get a black screen. And i have a year 7 student to work with.

aserebim

Platinian
Jul 13, 2023
spain
I can't seem to get the mod to work because I can't log into my FB account with the 5.41 mod. I could log into FB with the 5.22 but when I tried it with the 5.41 mod version I get a black screen. And i have a year 7 student to work with.
Hi, you log into your account with the 2.2 ver, then you instale the latest one, It Will just update your Game and you will still be logged.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic