PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
Anyone else who get full spammed with time limited side events?
Normally i get one per day to choose, but since 2 days i get one after another, i have made now i guess about 20 events in this time?

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
It crashes when edited all 3 and then press play left above..
Do you have Discord and a little bit time to watch my desktop stream, so you can see what im making wrong?
One of my friends wants their club level changed for them, so I'll record a video of it and post it here. Hopefully the instructions will be a lot clearer. If that doesn't work, then I will guide you through it.

Raccoon_lair

Platinian
Jun 18, 2020
Russia
Sometimes it need a little bit longer to load..
when you start, comes the blackscreen instant, or shows it the jam city logo and get then black?
Only a black screen, I decided to download the game from the play market and it launched, but on the mod it launches only a black screen. It's all about Facebook, but I don't know how to solve it in fashion, I've been trying for 3 days

Attachments

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
Here is a link to a video I made. It shows you how to edit an encrypted value. Remember that you have to repeart the process for all 3 values.
Thank you :)
Another question:
when i search the changed value to minimize the results (n=o+d) how do i search here when the value is negative?
(magizoology xp -39870) cause when i search for this value nothing is found, so i have to fuzzy search and minimize again, but it dont decrase, no matter how often i work with and feed the animals with the legit game which decreases it (just mod app put it every time to -39780)

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Thank you :)
Another question:
when i search the changed value to minimize the results (n=o+d) how do i search here when the value is negative?
(magizoology xp -39870) cause when i search for this value nothing is found, so i have to fuzzy search and minimize again, but it dont decrase, no matter how often i work with and feed the animals with the legit game which decreases it (just mod app put it every time to -39780)
I haven't got the negative magizoology to check, so I can't be sure. It's possible that it is a display bug, so the actual value might be something completely different than what is shown.

The only way to 100% try find the value is to do a fuzzy search and then look for "changed" values rather than "n=o+d". This takes a bit longer, so make sure you have a few creatures ready to be fed and bonded with so that you can search for "changed" after each interaction. You'll know you've got the right value after only 1 result remains.

Reactions: Ketamitek
Jan 21, 2023
Netherlands
The game logged me out and now I can't log back in with facebook, I've tried the logging in on update 5.2.2 but my character is wearing clothes that aren't in the 5.2.2 update so I get an error 🫡

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic