PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
I haven't got the negative magizoology to check, so I can't be sure. It's possible that it is a display bug, so the actual value might be something completely different than what is shown.

The only way to 100% try find the value is to do a fuzzy search and then look for "changed" values rather than "n=o+d". This takes a bit longer, so make sure you have a few creatures ready to be fed and bonded with so that you can search for "changed" after each interaction. You'll know you've got the right value after only 1 result remains.
Thanks again, with your help i was able to max out clubs and empathy etc ^^
So my last problem is to find the value for magizoology..
Hm.. Its possible, but when its not so that it jump to lvl 9 after earning 11811 xp, i havent enough left to get out of minus cause the animals will be maxxed befor im even get near to zero..

Fukkrieta

Platinian
Sep 26, 2019
cz
1. Delete the game data and cache from your device's settings.
2. Uninstall the game.
3. If you have the facebook app uninstall it too, for some reason the facebook login on mods only works through web browser.
4. Restart your device (I'm not 100% sure this is mandatory, but I did it just to be sure)
5. Log in to your facebook account on your web browser.
6. Download and install the game version 5.2.2, it's on page 519 of the forum.
7. Run the game, when it prompts you to update it select later (some people have an issue where the game doesn't give them the option to update later, this is why you have to delete the game's data and cache first).
8. When you're on the character creation screen link your facebook account to the game, it will open it through the web browser and then you can retrieve your save. Bear in mind that if your character is wearing any type of clothing implemented after 5.2.2 it will return an error and you won't be able to log in using this method, you would need use the playstore app, log in to that one, change your character's clothing and then do these steps.
9. Exit the game and update to the latest version without uninstalling version 5.2.2

That should do it.

Edit: Oh I forgot, after you complete all the steps and retrieve your save file you can reinstall the facebook app if you want to.
This didnt worked for me, I dont see any option to "update later" and I did deleted cache and files as you mentioned. Maybe it could be Samsung Android fault.

Reactions: emailkom

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Hm.. Its possible, but when its not so that it jump to lvl 9 after earning 11811 xp, i havent enough left to get out of minus cause the animals will be maxxed befor im even get near to zero..
From what I've seen the bug is common enough that some legitimate players will have reported it to JC, so hopefully it will get fixed.

If it doesn't get fixed, the only other solution that I know would be to get to hogwarts beyond, as in volume 6 you unlock a repeatable method of gaining magizoology levels. I think that the beyond update might actually be what broke the levels in the first place, as they changed how the magizoology level works. In volume 6, it becomes a skill tree along side auror and healer and the max level for it becomes 20, where you need something like 300000 xp to reach it.

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
From what I've seen the bug is common enough that some legitimate players will have reported it to JC, so hopefully it will get fixed.

If it doesn't get fixed, the only other solution that I know would be to get to hogwarts beyond, as in volume 6 you unlock a repeatable method of gaining magizoology levels. I think that the beyond update might actually be what broke the levels in the first place, as they changed how the magizoology level works. In volume 6, it becomes a skill tree along side auror and healer and the max level for it becomes 20, where you need something like 300000 xp to reach it.
Ok i was never before beyond, actually im in year 5, but good to know thanks ^^

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria

It's not difficult to max them out by the normal way,but the trick is that you have to do it in the second year before you meet Bill Weasley

A lot of tests before to do it:face39:

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic