PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

mika9994

Rookie
Jun 8, 2021
Hong Kong
I would like to share my experience with FB login by Bluestack, I dont know exactly the step but try to go around as my method

1- Log in facebook by chrome in bluestack first
2- Uninstall the current version and install the 5.2.2, connect to FB account, then it will back to the loading screen and ask you to upgrade, close the app and open again, it still ask to upgrade, OK ignore it
3- Install the 5.5.0 version (do not log in, as I remember I do so)
4- Disable the Chrome (not uninstall), then open the game, of course the game cannot start, it will crash in my case
5-I close the Bluestack then open again, then enable the Chrome, and then open the game
6- Magically I can open the game with my FB account

>>> I already do this for my 2 accounts, so at least it work for my Bluestack, I use Bluestack 5 just FYI

Please try and hope It work for you
How do I enable Chrome again? I disabled it then closed Bluestacks and now it's not in the apps anymore :(

HunterMK

Platinian
Sep 9, 2023
Interesting, I'll try It on my Bluestack. Anyway, I mainly play Hogwarts Mystery on my phone due to limited time with consoles and PC because of work. So, I need a less complicated solution. I've never had issues with mods for this game and this is the first time.

And, I wanted to take the opportunity to Thank the person who created it and keeps updating the project. ⚡

Sycurax

Rookie
Nov 18, 2017
I tend to just check reddit for the game (r/HPHogwartsMystery).

There is a user (taltos19) who is a dataminer and they usually post the dates a few days earlier.
Hi @BrianPo , you look like a bit more of an expert compared to everyone else. I was trying for a while to skip every class requirements (9 stars) via GG/Cheatengine and i can only skip them if i begin to gain stars (at least 4-5) so its still pretty boring and long. Do you know any other method? From my understanding the value of each class changes everytime the game reloads itself so i do not know how to immediately find the correct value without gaining stars. Thanks in advance :pepe023:

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic