PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi @BrianPo , you look like a bit more of an expert compared to everyone else. I was trying for a while to skip every class requirements (9 stars) via GG/Cheatengine and i can only skip them if i begin to gain stars (at least 4-5) so its still pretty boring and long. Do you know any other method? From my understanding the value of each class changes everytime the game reloads itself so i do not know how to immediately find the correct value without gaining stars. Thanks in advance :pepe023:
Unfortunately that is the one thing that I haven't managed to properly skip. As you say, you can find the correct value after gaining a few stars, but by that point it is usually quicker to have done the lessons from the start normally.

As I have already finished the game (or at least caught up with what is currently released) I can't test myself, but it might be possible to speed up the search if we can narrow down a specific memory range (Jh, Ch, Ca etc...) and what area of memory it is in: If the value is created whenever the lesson is unlocked then it might be rather late in memory (A higher number).

While I can't promise anything yet, If one of my friends gives me their account when they reach the later years I might be able to test and see if there is a pattern.

My only other advice would be to try the speedhack feature of GG. It has trouble working on some devices, but if it works on yours you can use it to quickly speed up the tapping and the class cutscenes to effectively skip them.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I never got a ban playing full marks & house pride - even tho there was someone who gathered insane amount of points iny grp.
In my personal experience (RIP Year 5 account), the easiest way to get caught and banned is to try and report a bug to JC. They have to check your account for inconsistencies during the process and as soon as they see something weird, you're done. Conversely, I always play during Full Marks and other group events and I've been totally fine so far. I just don't participate in the events. I skip/close the menu every time I see it.

mika9994

Rookie
Jun 8, 2021
Hong Kong
I do not uninstall it, just Disable and then Enable again
View attachment 574881
Yes, I do that too. But you said

"4- Disable the Chrome (not uninstall), then open the game, of course the game cannot start, it will crash in my case
5-I close the Bluestack then open again, then enable the Chrome, and then open the game "

If I close Bluestacks (step 5) then open again, Chrome is not there anymore.

Attachments

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
Yes, I do that too. But you said

"4- Disable the Chrome (not uninstall), then open the game, of course the game cannot start, it will crash in my case
5-I close the Bluestack then open again, then enable the Chrome, and then open the game "

If I close Bluestacks (step 5) then open again, Chrome is not there anymore.
IDK why, it not happen to me
So maybe you can try this
After the step 4 >> step 5 without close the bluestack
Hope it work

Chameran

Rookie
Jun 29, 2018
Murica
So if I have a local save that I want to sync to facebook, I cannot anymore? Made a big mistake unsyncing it a while back and coming back now I have tried to do so, even going to 5.2.2 and it will not let me pass the upgrade popup...

HunterMK

Platinian
Sep 9, 2023
Buonasera, ho notato che su Google Play il gioco è stato aggiornato alla versione 5.5.1.
Buonasera. Per favore, quando scrivi in questo sito, fallo in Inglese. Tutti possono capirti se scrivi in Inglese, mentre se scrivi in italiano, solamente una o due persone capiranno.

Good evening. Please, when you write on this website, do it in English. Everyone can understand you if you write in English, while if you write in Italian, only one or two people will.

Reactions: Maguks

HunterMK

Platinian
Sep 9, 2023
5.5.1 still not available here, but anyways, I cant wait for the new mod.

Please, do something for the Facebook login issue, Christmas and New Eve events are coming.

Reactions: Lina93
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic