PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Kirarin

Rookie
Dec 18, 2019
Wkwkwkland
Hi, I could access the FB sign in menu on the original apk, but the modded apk only showed the black screen when tryna do so.

I logged in using the app version of FB, not the browser one. How to solve this problem? I don't wanna lose my progress on the modded game as well 😭

petirrijooo

Platinian
Jul 27, 2023
España
I can't log into my fb account... even if I erase the app. Once I am in my fb after clicking the fb button in HM app, I click to log and my screen keeps black, it doesn't continue to choose my game.

Reactions: Kirarin

petirrijooo

Platinian
Jul 27, 2023
España
Hello, could you help me solve this problem?
I recently updated the mod and the local save still worked. When I tried signing in, it'd not work...again 🥹

Attempted to log in using FB app & browser. My device isn't rooted btw.
This is exactly what's been happening to me for many past updates. So I can't use the mod...

Reactions: Kirarin
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic