PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
Out of curiosity, are you ever going to fix buying energy off of the store with gems, or is this something JC patched out permanently? I get an error and my game crashes every time I try to use gems to buy energy (because I play with the vanilla client on my phone at work and the modded client on Bluestacks on my PC) regardless of whether I'm using either or both of the gems cheats.
It's so simple,just use
5) No Energy Consume,for this you dont need gems to buy energy :gif32:

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Out of curiosity, are you ever going to fix buying energy off of the store with gems, or is this something JC patched out permanently? I get an error and my game crashes every time I try to use gems to buy energy (because I play with the vanilla client on my phone at work and the modded client on Bluestacks on my PC) regardless of whether I'm using either or both of the gems cheats.
If you really want to stockpile energy, it's best to make sure that you don't go over 600 (unless you have spent real money on the game before) otherwise your account can get flagged, regardless if you are cheating or not.

While it isn't as convenient as the store, JC tend to run a lot more brilliant bargains these days which should allow you to buy energy from those.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
It doesn't matter if you buy energy from the modded version and change to the legit version JC can see that you already used modded version
This is also not the reason I'm asking. I'm not trying to dodge JC, I already know what will get me flagged and banned (having over 600 energy, participating in Full Marks, reporting bugs, etc.)

The reason why I'm asking is because I only use the vanilla client on my phone. As much as I trust OP and I'm super appreciative of their work, I'd prefer not to load modded .apk files onto my very expensive smartphone in case something goes wrong. I only use the modded .apk in a safe, controlled environment using Bluestacks on my PC. When I'm away from my computer, like at work, I play vanilla on my phone. What I used to be able to do was use the gem cheats to buy a bunch of energy in the store before leaving my house so I could make some solid progress using the vanilla client during my downtime at work. Now, it seems like this cheat doesn't work on the store anymore.

If you really want to stockpile energy, it's best to make sure that you don't go over 600 (unless you have spent real money on the game before) otherwise your account can get flagged, regardless if you are cheating or not.

While it isn't as convenient as the store, JC tend to run a lot more brilliant bargains these days which should allow you to buy energy from those.
Brilliant Bargains cost IRL money though, don't they? One of the key reasons why we have this mod in the first place is to skip the scummy microtransaction process and play the game how we want to play it. Plus, Rowling outed herself as a horrible person and I'm not giving her a single penny ever again. She owns the IP, so she gets a huge cut of the microtransaction revenue from this game.

itsmemudassir

Platinian
Apr 15, 2018
GAMEWORLD
Hello, are you guys able to log in through Facebook? when I try to log in the screen goes black and it's not the mod issue, I checked with the original version and having the same black screen while try to log in to Facebook, please confirm if anyone having the same issue.

Reactions: Royal_Star

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Brilliant Bargains cost IRL money though, don't they? One of the key reasons why we have this mod in the first place is to skip the scummy microtransaction process and play the game how we want to play it. Plus, Rowling outed herself as a horrible person and I'm not giving her a single penny ever again. She owns the IP, so she gets a huge cut of the microtransaction revenue from this game.
Brilliant Bargains is with gems and sometimes pages, but mostly gems.

As for spending money, it isn't really needed. If you do go over 600 energy and get flagged, you don't necessarily get banned. It just places you in a group with other flagged players if you log in during a group event (full marks or house pride).

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Brilliant Bargains is with gems and sometimes pages, but mostly gems.

As for spending money, it isn't really needed. If you do go over 600 energy and get flagged, you don't necessarily get banned. It just places you in a group with other flagged players if you log in during a group event (full marks or house pride).
I'll have to try it next time I see Brilliant Bargains pop up. Fortunately, I just tested it and you can unlock the premium track for Magical Milestones with the gems cheat. A good sign! Just doesn't seem to work on the purchasing energy section.

Willow Dene

Platinian
Jan 31, 2021
Indonesia
Hello, are you guys able to log in through Facebook? when I try to log in the screen goes black and it's not the mod issue, I checked with the original version and having the same black screen while try to log in to Facebook, please confirm if anyone having the same issue.
It's an issue from Facebook itself. I usually log in to Facebook via browser, but now it can't work anymore.

To make it work, you need to login via Facebook App. I tried login to the modded APK via FB App but still couldn't work. But when I tried to login to the original APK via FB App, it works.

I use the original APK for now since the modded version couldn't let me login FB.

You can follow these steps to login.

Reactions: Royal_Star
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic