PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

totogk

Rookie
Nov 20, 2023
Hi dear! I'm in year 6 and it crashes every 5 minutes and forces shutdown. can you solve it or do you have any solution? Thank you

VirgiRC

Rookie
Sep 15, 2018
España
Thanks so much 😘 but i have a problem. When I could log in without a problem and link my account with Facebook but now the screen goes black if I try to do it without the application and with the app it gives me an error and I don't want to start from scratch

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Reactions: Zeroshiki

MuggleMagic

Platinian
Jan 10, 2023
Switzerland
Well my account was banned. There was a way to get around ban and keep stats with a new character. Does anyone know how to do that? I can't find it in the topic now

Zeroshiki

Rookie
Feb 21, 2018
Thanks so much 😘 but i have a problem. When I could log in without a problem and link my account with Facebook but now the screen goes black if I try to do it without the application and with the app it gives me an error and I don't want to start from scratch

View attachment 584834
I'm having this exact same issue. I logged in just fine a few days ago, but now that I downloaded it again today it doesn't want to work.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic