PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

KikkyLorenz

Platinian
May 16, 2020
Switzerland
Does anyone here know what happens when your account is banned? For whatever reason every single device constantly crashes when I play HM (after linking it with FB), even when it's the non-modded version. Sometimes it crashes instantly, other times it lets me play for an hour or so. It is super weird. Already cleared cache, re-installed everything - it happens with android 9 and 7.1 and I have no idea why.

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
Does anyone here know what happens when your account is banned? For whatever reason every single device constantly crashes when I play HM (after linking it with FB), even when it's the non-modded version. Sometimes it crashes instantly, other times it lets me play for an hour or so. It is super weird. Already cleared cache, re-installed everything - it happens with android 9 and 7.1 and I have no idea why.
Before it was banned in game id only,but now,as i read in the forum they ban also and device id and if you want to continue to play from your phone (not from your computer)you have to make a factory reset on your phone

Reactions: KikkyLorenz

KikkyLorenz

Platinian
May 16, 2020
Switzerland
Before it was banned in game id only,but now,as i read in the forum they ban also and device id and if you want to continue to play from your phone (not from your computer)you have to make a factory reset on your phone
Hm. I only play via emulators and it lets me play, so I guess then a ban is not the reason for the crashes. Very odd. But thank you.

KrisC

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 24, 2021
Thailand
For me just very lags, even clear all data and reload everything. Avoid using Mod too often, I guess. Android 14, Samsung A53.:pepe013:

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
I use the version 5.2.2 to log in FB and then get this error, anyone know how to fix? I can still log in by phone but cannot log in emulator

I use Bluestack nougat 32 bit
error.PNG

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I use the version 5.2.2 to log in FB and then get this error, anyone know how to fix? I can still log in by phone but cannot log in emulator

I use Bluestack nougat 32 bit
View attachment 587239
That error is because your character is wearing an item that came out after 5.2.2 was released (and so it doesn't exist in the files for 5.2.2).

If you still have access to your account on your phone, you can change your clothes to something older (just try the normal school robes to be safe) and make sure that your hair, accessories etc... are older as well, and then you should be able to log into the 5.2.2 version on bluestacks.

Ashura_sak

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
That error is because your character is wearing an item that came out after 5.2.2 was released (and so it doesn't exist in the files for 5.2.2).

If you still have access to your account on your phone, you can change your clothes to something older (just try the normal school robes to be safe) and make sure that your hair, accessories etc... are older as well, and then you should be able to log into the 5.2.2 version on bluestacks.
Thank you for your advice, finally I can log in

Btw, which emulator you use for this game?

I used to use Bluestack but idky recently it become very slow when open the game

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic