PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Otra vez fui vetado y tome toda las precauciones, ni abuse tanto
Full Marks is in effect. It's a multiplayer event, so there's an increased risk of getting banned if you play during this period, regardless of how much or how little you hacked your game. We keep telling people on every page to stop playing until it ends on January 9th/10th so they don't end up like you.

Reactions: Airysuit

Raccoon_lair

Platinian
Jun 18, 2020
Russia
hello, what should I do if the game constantly crashes when I try to complete a task according to the plot? (I can’t log in now because there’s an event going on)

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
hello, what should I do if the game constantly crashes when I try to complete a task according to the plot? (I can’t log in now because there’s an event going on)
When it comes to certain story events, I prefer to switch to the vanilla app on my phone because it's more stable. Use the hacked app to skip the grinding portions of the game (getting stars for classes, Quidditch friendlies, buying a fuckload of energy when Brilliant Bargains is active), then go back to my phone and play normally for the plot. I also used Game Guardian to manually increase all of my attributes just under 120, so I don't have to worry about getting locked out of duels or dialogue options when playing vanilla.

Reactions: James Harrison

Raccoon_lair

Platinian
Jun 18, 2020
Russia
When it comes to certain story events, I prefer to switch to the vanilla app on my phone because it's more stable. Use the hacked app to skip the grinding portions of the game (getting stars for classes, Quidditch friendlies, buying a fuckload of energy when Brilliant Bargains is active), then go back to my phone and play normally for the plot. I also used Game Guardian to manually increase all of my attributes just under 120, so I don't have to worry about getting locked out of duels or dialogue options when playing vanilla.
could you provide a link vanilla please?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic