PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Riyujei

Platinian On Fire
Jan 1, 2023
Arabasta
In that case, what's the best device to use this mod on? At least until the mod developers finally get around to working on 64-bit versions (because eventually, they won't have a choice)... Or, alternatively, for those of us who use Bluestacks, what are the recommended settings/phone to emulate it with?
Any android 13 and earlier

Reactions: Ac Ramires

SamWulfric

Platinian
Dec 10, 2021
Brasil
Alguém pode me dizer se vai apagar tudo o que eu salvei no jogo se eu apagar os dados do app no gerenciador de armazenamento? Eu não faço login com o facebook

Reactions: Ac Ramires

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
are you guys sure its "okay" to play with just 5.70 mod because I had been playing until it until a few mins ago without updating and now its trying to force me to update without any "later" option and I can't because the bluestack google player wouldn't let me

Reactions: shimmer1991

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Seems like Jam City wisened up with Brilliant Bargains this time... You can't use it to buy energy more than once per day. There goes my exploit for buying energy en masse on the modded client and then switching to the vanilla one on my phone so nothing crashes.

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
Seems like Jam City wisened up with Brilliant Bargains this time... You can't use it to buy energy more than once per day. There goes my exploit for buying energy en masse on the modded client and then switching to the vanilla one on my phone so nothing crashes.
I use much more easier way, play on the computer with BlueStacks,there nothing crashes,it's not like on the phone :/

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
It constantly crashes on Bluestacks for me - it's the only place I use the modded client. What version/settings/phone emulation are you using?
I use the latest stable version of Bluestacks for Windows 10 (4.280.4.4002) 64 bit by default the phone is OnePlus 3T
the settings are display (landscape tablet mode) 1920x1080 the same like my TV resolution DPI 160 everything else is by default

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I use the latest stable version of Bluestacks for Windows 10 (4.280.4.4002) 64 bit by default the phone is OnePlus 3T
the settings are display (landscape tablet mode) 1920x1080 the same like my TV resolution DPI 160 everything else is by default
No luck... If anything, these settings are making it crash even more frequently. They're lower than what I had before (3440x1440 ultrawide, 320 DPI, emulating a Samsung S21 Ultra, etc.)

Reactions: kaluaaa
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic