PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
before you attack people who don't know, how can you read something you don't know about? Did you waste time responding to my comment to say that?
No time wasted. Many people just stack this thread with the very same bug report they have no solution for. As good as compassion is, it doesn't do any good here.
Many of them did report that bug during FM, too. Seeing how that event can topple one's progress, they look either brave or thoughtless logging in.

Raccoon_lair

Platinian
Jun 18, 2020
Russia
I'm trying to install game 5.2.2. Facebook is disabled (it doesn’t allow me to delete it from Android) and I just can’t log into my account because Facebook turns on automatically

Raccoon_lair

Platinian
Jun 18, 2020
Russia
I'm trying to install game 5.2.2. Facebook is disabled (it doesn’t allow me to delete it from Android) and I just can’t log into my account because Facebook turns on automatically
I found the answer myself if anyone needs it. In the Google sing app, delete the Facebook update and turn it off. And he lets you log into your account in the game

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Most likely everyone already solved the issue, but I will put the steps anyway.

If you get the niffler error when connecting to the game:
1- Delete the game.
2- Install the 5.2.2 version (it can be seen in the original post of this thread).
3- Inside the settings of the app (inside the game), delete the cache of the game.
4- Log in with your Facebook account without the Facebook app (use any browser).
5- Close the app (do not uninstall it).
6- Install the most recent version of the app (currently 5.7.0). It should install as an update, so the old app is updated and the account will stay there.

If everything goes well, the game should open without the niffler error and your account should keep everything it had! At least, this fixed the problem to me.
Do I have to first clear the cache to a new player and then connect to Facebook for my og account?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic