PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hm... whenever the game has full mark event... i use this way and i can play normally
When you start the game, don't turn on the mod yet cuz the event will pop up one... just click the "X" on the right corner of the notification of the event. After that you can turn on the mod and play 😂
This is completely incorrect. As soon as you finish the loading screen, you're in a Full Marks group. If you or anyone else gets reported for even the slightest hint of suspicious activity, everyone in the group gets their accounts checked by Jam City. As soon as they find any discrepancies on your account, regardless of whether you're playing with the mod or the vanilla client at the time of the event, you get banned.

Don't spread misinformation, please.

luporoma85

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 31, 2019
Italy
We have big problem to access in game with this Frozen salamander event and tonight we will have a new content what we can do please help us

Whbbveuunn

Rookie
Dec 1, 2021
Atlanta
I logged on without knowing about the Full Marks, I didn't even see my group before I got off. Am I still at risk of being banned? I really don't want to be banned again :(

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I logged on without knowing about the Full Marks, I didn't even see my group before I got off. Am I still at risk of being banned? I really don't want to be banned again :(
If you made it past the loading screen, you're in a group. All you can do now is hope that nobody in that group gets reported or investigated before the event ends.

Lewaq

Rookie
Feb 16, 2024
I have a problem. The game keeps shutting down. When I encountered this situation, I could solve the problem by going to different places, but now it doesn't work. I had to reopen the game 6 times in 5 minutes. I cant play Main story and Tsql.

Reactions: Hermione_2001

FalconPunch

Rookie
Feb 4, 2021
rigaud
Jam City patched out hacked energy purchases a long time ago. As far as we're aware, G-Bo has no intention of finding another way to get around it. The only way to purchase energy with the gems cheat is to buy it through Brilliant Bargains (which, now, you can only do once per day instead of unlimited times).

Even so, be careful when purchasing energy. If you have more than 600, there's a flag that gets triggered on your account that causes JC to investigate you and there's a higher risk of getting banned. Any time you start to get close to 600 energy (because you'll inevitably get bonus energy through extra Chocolate Frog cards, story spree, etc.), turn off your infinite energy hack and play study sessions until you're back to 0.
Uh.. I've been able to buy energy with the zero gems hack since forever, including a week ago, before I got the nifler error. I have also been maxing my energy to 1k for a while now and nothing ever happened. The way to buy energy for free is to go to the store with ur hacks off, go to the buy energy with gems shop, close the shop, turn on only the no gems costs and voila you'll be able to buy energy for free.

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Uh.. I've been able to buy energy with the zero gems hack since forever, including a week ago, before I got the nifler error. I have also been maxing my energy to 1k for a while now and nothing ever happened. The way to buy energy for free is to go to the store with ur hacks off, go to the buy energy with gems shop, close the shop, turn on only the no gems costs and voila you'll be able to buy energy for free.
You're putting yourself at great risk every time your energy goes above 600. It's not as guaranteed as other types of bans, but you're playing with fire.

Jam City is as inconsistent with the enforcement of their rules as they are with the timing and quality of their updates.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic