PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Teppa

Platinian
Oct 11, 2021
Please its 10 days that i can't enter in game with the same issue of salamander frost give me a solution to play.sorry to disturb you but i wanna play with the mod.thanks for reply.
Salvatore
There was a new update to the app not too long after the Salamander issue appeared - and the update solved not only that but several outfit glitches. Did you update to the new 5.7?

Reactions: emailkom

Alev89

Platinian
Nov 14, 2020
Cyprus
Hello,

Energy can be purchased from the store with the 0 diamond cheat. Can you also provide a solutions for the carnival event?🎪

Alev89

Platinian
Nov 14, 2020
Cyprus
Energy can be purchased from the store with the 0 diamond cheat. Can you also provide a solutions for the carnival event?

Golden ticket X2 0 diamond mode unavailable.

Or how to get Carnival Silver tokens for zero diamonds?

luporoma85

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 31, 2019
Italy
I have update 5
7.0 did
There was a new update to the app not too long after the Salamander issue appeared - and the update solved not only that but several outfit glitches. Did you update to the new 5.7?
you
I have update 5.7.0 did you tell this?

Cagw

Rookie
Dec 2, 2019
Tokyo
i just got a new device and when i tried to log in to my account, the screen just turns black. what does that mean?

Teppa

Platinian
Oct 11, 2021
I have update 5
7.0 did

you

I have update 5.7.0 did you tell this?

Errrr I am afraid I don't understand what do you mean? I wrote this, yes but aside from this I have no idea how to help. If it didn't work for you - as apparently it didn't work for others unfortunately - then sadly I don't have more ideas, and in that case I am sorry

aserebim

Platinian
Jul 13, 2023
spain
I have updated to 5.7.0 and still can't play because of salamander issues help...
It is a problem legit players are having too, so JC must be working on it.. I guess. We have to wait. Some people can play with the original game in a different device, you can try that...

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I have updated to 5.7.0 and still can't play because of salamander issues help...
5.7.0 has been the current version of the game for weeks, this is not a new issue. Nothing you can do until Jam City fixes it. Some players are able to bypass it by logging into different devices or playing with an emulator, but the only sure-fire solution is to wait for the next major game update whenever they decide to release it.

Some vanilla players are suggesting that reporting it as a bug to Jam City will get it fixed sooner. This is extremely risky and we do NOT recommend you report any bugs under any circumstances. If you contact their support team, they will perform a full sweep of your account and as soon as they see any evidence that you've been using the modded client, it is extremely likely will be banned.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic