PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

aserebim

Platinian
Jul 13, 2023
spain
Who knows, just dont play until It ends so you dont get many points too fast. If none in the group have a suspicious amount of points its more possible no one will get reported...good luck!

Reactions: tanaproma

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
Who knows, just dont play until It ends so you dont get many points too fast. If none in the group have a suspicious amount of points its more possible no one will get reported...good luck!
Does those point on the first place look suspicious? My energy is only 55 when i log in to the game, so i don't really know if i'm in a save group or not

aserebim

Platinian
Jul 13, 2023
spain
Does those point on the first place look suspicious? My energy is only 55 when i log in to the game, so i don't really know if i'm in a save group or not
I dont think so but you have to wait. Also anyone could be reported not just you, and they Will review all the accounts in the group. I hope you dont get banned

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
View attachment 612574 so i though FM is ended already but apparently not yet ended, am i safe with this group or not?
1710171549134.png

This is why you join one of the Discord servers. They post these event announcements constantly. If you hover over the timer icon with your mouse, it tells you the exact time converted to your timezone.

Just don't let any of these people find out that you're cheating. They'll kick you out of the server faster than you can say "Quidditch"!

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
what if it's accidental? like side quest points? like 10-15 point range, nothing worth being flagged over
If you accidentally get house points, you can prevent yourself from getting storted into a group if you act fast.

On bluestacks, I can quickly turn on airplane mode which prevents my game from syncing with the server to save: You can probably do the same on a real phone/ another emulator. You need to use airplane mode or turn off/block wifi to prevent the game from autosaving if you quit or to prevent the game from autosaving every few minutes.

tanaproma

Platinian
Jul 20, 2018
nyc
If you accidentally get house points, you can prevent yourself from getting storted into a group if you act fast.

On bluestacks, I can quickly turn on airplane mode which prevents my game from syncing with the server to save: You can probably do the same on a real phone/ another emulator. You need to use airplane mode or turn off/block wifi to prevent the game from autosaving if you quit or to prevent the game from autosaving every few minutes.
Ohh I understand, so it only triggers when you get house points, otherwise you can avoid it?

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Ohh I understand, so it only triggers when you get house points, otherwise you can avoid it?
For House Pride, yes. It used to be that you needed 15 house points to get into a group, which gave you a bit of leeway. Nowadays it's usually 1 house point to get sorted into a group, so you have to avoid getting any house points at all. That means you can't do any lessons or quidditch quests/matches, and also a few dialogue choices in TLSQs can give you house points.

On the other hand, Full Marks will always sort you into a group as soon as you log in, so best to not log in at all during that.

maxisawrus

Platinian
Mar 5, 2024
Where did this idea that full marks gets you banned come from

All the sources I can find are from 3 years ago. Since then no one has supposedly been banned for playing full marks

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Where did this idea that full marks gets you banned come from

All the sources I can find are from 3 years ago. Since then no one has supposedly been banned for playing full marks
It isn't full marks itself that gets you banned, but rather the fact that JC will manually check the accounts of people in the group if anyone gets reported. The reason JC will give for the ban is that "you are using a modded client", not "you are cheating in a full marks". So while full marks isn't the direct reason for a ban, it is responsible for you're account getting checked in the first place.

The mod itself is undetectable, in theory. For example, if you play the game with the mod installed you could play for years and are still very unlikely to ever get banned. However a lot of people with relatively new accounts who are using the modded apk are constantly posting here on this forum that they have recently been banned: Usually these post coincide with a full marks or a few days after a few marks has finished.

Reactions: LittlestLadyDawk
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic