PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Sycurax

Rookie
Nov 18, 2017
Dear "Bruno" and anyone who uses the mod apk to win at Full Marks and PvP events, I hope you step on a lego and find breadcrumbs in your bed. :gif30: 13k on a first day of FM... :pepe010:
They are not using the mod apk for such high score in so little time, they are probably changing values... those are the real problem for apk mod users because they can gain basically infinite points in a matter of seconds and that means high risk of being flagged as a cheater

Serpenthea

Platinian
Jul 11, 2020
Czech Republic
They are not using the mod apk for such high score in so little time, they are probably changing values... those are the real problem for apk mod users because they can gain basically infinite points in a matter of seconds and that means high risk of being flagged as a cheater
I watched them gradually increase the points in a short amount of time, they were using a basic mod to cheat with currency and energy. I can't force myself to believe that someone who knows what words like XOR key and DWORD value mean would be stupid enough to flag themselves like that. :gif14:

Reactions: Sycurax

Sycurax

Rookie
Nov 18, 2017
I watched them gradually increase the points in a short amount of time, they were using a basic mod to cheat with currency and energy. I can't force myself to believe that someone who knows what words like XOR key and DWORD value mean would be stupid enough to flag themselves like that. :gif14:
Gradually gains of points in a short time is 100% sign of a mod apk and not changing values but 13k in a single day oof this person has a lot of free time lmao, anyway, trust me, there a lot of people that knows how to change values thanks to tutorials or so that are completely braindead and a LOT of players caught cheating are players that changed values because a lot of them do not gain only points in event, but they also modify currency, experience and other stuff so they are basically an enormous red flag.

Reactions: Serpenthea

Serpenthea

Platinian
Jul 11, 2020
Czech Republic
Gradually gains of points in a short time is 100% sign of a mod apk and not changing values but 13k in a single day oof this person has a lot of free time lmao, anyway, trust me, there a lot of people that knows how to change values thanks to tutorials or so that are completely braindead and a LOT of players caught cheating are players that changed values because a lot of them do not gain only points in event, but they also modify currency, experience and other stuff so they are basically an enormous red flag.
I would be suprised if they put so much effort in rooting their device or running GG in virtual environment. A lot of the tutorials are outdated and require thinking about what they're actually doing and noticing the pattern. But I get what you mean, it would just surprise me if a person who goes through all that suddenly thinks that it's a good idea to blow up the values out of proportion in PvP event and get themselves banned.

Reactions: Sycurax

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
I bought all the three outfits I didn't have the diamond for 😨 I did it last time and got away with it, so I thought it would be fine this time as well 🥹 Now I am worried :<
I'll uninstall the game for now & check after a few days hope the ban don't hit me I've yet to finish the storyline
I survived the purchase :D

Reactions: Jaimee330
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic