PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Night_eye

Platinian
Aug 28, 2023
France
Hello everyone, I am somewhat new to this and I would like to ask you for help please to clarify some doubts. (I don't speak English and this is translated, I clarify in case it is not understood well :c)

I'm in a somewhat problematic situation and I wanted to know if I can transfer my progress to Facebook. I've been playing a lot without having saved my progress on Facebook (i.e. I've saved my progress on the device) and I'm already on year 7 and will be changing devices soon.
I don't know if my progress can be transferred from one device to another using files because I guess it's not possible. I'm also asking in case the same thing happens to someone who hasn't mentioned it.
My question is also that if I do the steps recommended here to be able to connect to Facebook, will I start from the beginning and lose my progress? Or will I continue with the same progress I have on the device?

Sorry for the long text, I read something in this group to see if it was possible, but I still have doubts and I'm afraid of losing all my progress.
As long as you use the FB login method that works, you can play on as many devices as you want, and you won't lose your progress.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
As long as you use the FB login method that works, you can play on as many devices as you want, and you won't lose your progress.
The FB login method I keep posting only works for players who have already connected their save to a Facebook account. They said they haven't done it yet, so it's likely too late. They can try, but it might not work - it's generally recommended to connect your save to a Facebook account using the vanilla app before you start hacking.

MsAquaria

Rookie
Jun 14, 2023
US
Am I the only person that doesn't really care about full marks since it stopped giving cosmetic rewards? I just ignore the tab and play lol.

Eka Purnama O

Platinian
Mar 2, 2018
I keep getting "(connection error in game. Please verify blablabla save:0)" today (never had problem with this issues before). Everytime I click 'retry', the message will be gone for a while then reappearing.
I am sure my connection is 'ok' because my other online games still work really well. Does anyone have solution to this?

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
Am I the only person that doesn't really care about full marks since it stopped giving cosmetic rewards? I just ignore the tab and play lol.
You're still at risk since you're sorted into an FM group AUTOMATICALLY and INSTANTANEOUSLY the second you log in during FM. Your call though.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
We're not warning people not to play during FM because of the rewards. We're warning you because multiplayer events are one of the only times Jam City can hunt down and ban cheaters/hackers. Even if you don't participate in the event, you're still automatically placed in an FM group if you log in during the event. If you or anyone else in your group gets reported, everyone in that group gets their accounts analyzed and the cheaters get banned within a few days.

You can play with fire if you want to. We're not stopping you. But we're giving you ample warning for a good reason. 🙄

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic