PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

HaruHazu

Platinian
Jul 9, 2018
Malaysia
Am I the only person that doesn't really care about full marks since it stopped giving cosmetic rewards? I just ignore the tab and play lol.
Im glad that someone will give warning about full marks start when in this comments cuz my acct was previously banned cuz of FM. I have the same thought as you did that I just ignore FM and play cuz I never get banned before. I get away always even if I did participated in FM and get 1st place but never expected to get banned after FM finishes cuz my group has an obvious hacker in it and that acct I'm already in year 7... So yeah. Now that I have to start again I need to be extra careful and I'm grateful there people giving warning about FM here. You need to be careful as well.

Reactions: waffleman333333

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
Does anyone know how I can recover my account if I was banned from the game?, I have contacted support to convince them to return my account. Or has someone already been banned but was able to recover their account?

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Does anyone know how I can recover my account if I was banned from the game?, I have contacted support to convince them to return my account. Or has someone already been banned but was able to recover their account?
They don't undo bans for cheating. Don't play during multiplayer events and don't contact support under any circumstances. We're constantly posting these warnings for a reason.

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
Nous ne déconseillons pas aux gens de jouer pendant FM à cause des récompenses. Nous vous prévenons car les événements multijoueurs sont l'un des seuls moments où Jam City peut traquer et interdire les tricheurs/hackers. Même si vous ne participez pas à l'événement, vous êtes toujours automatiquement placé dans un groupe FM si vous vous connectez pendant l'événement. Si vous ou un autre membre de votre groupe êtes signalé, tous les membres de ce groupe font analyser leurs comptes et les tricheurs sont bannis en quelques jours.

Vous pouvez jouer avec le feu si vous le souhaitez. Nous ne vous arrêtons pas. Mais nous vous prévenons suffisamment pour une bonne raison. 🙄
[/CITATION]

Adn the others are ?

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
meh now we need to wait after 16th🫣😑
There's at least a 1-day gap between them. From June 9th, 9pm UTC to June 10th, 9pm UTC, it will be safe to play the game. Good opportunity to jump in and take care of any tasks you need to do before you start your next break!

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic