PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
Here's also my question, if you got banned when your account is connected to Facebook, what did they ban? Just your game account or the email for that Facebook account? Does changing your Facebook email address count as "new" Facebook, hence when you start over and link again to Facebook it'll not recognize the "new" Facebook account? Well, I have yet tested this..
I've tested. I got banned (support told me i bought gems, and then refunded, that was not true, i've never bought anything lol, but well, ban), they ban the character, not the account, cause i made a new character, and then linked to the same account, and here i am, same facebook acc, new char

Reactions: Pretender Saint

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Like how exactly they detect it? I've only known that your account will only get checked if someone reported you or someone reported an unusual behavior in your group during FM and HP. But, there's another global event which all included, that is Club Constellations. You don't necessarily compete against another players here, but it's still an event where player meets player nonetheless. Although I doubt JC would check all account participating, but it's not an entirely zero chance. If what gave them away was unreasonable amount of books, then many Y7 players who have played legally since 2018 and stacking many books (also other resources) would also get banned. I assume what set us apart from them is our altered game's code by using this modded APK. Hence come to my conclusion, even changing your app to the original app from playstore would not absolve you from any background check done by JC. Aside from all G-Bo's hard work by countering their anti-cheat system, keeping a low profile is the only way for us to stay till the end I guess.
So what do we do when we hit all the creatures? I have nearly all of them and I can try and get books for the remaining. But I don't want to look suspicious so I am going at a very slow pace. I have decided I am still on year 6, so I'll buy every creature slowly one by one when I hit Y7. But what after that? If our books then gets stacked, what do we do about it? Surely other's account are getting tested for books by JC, but since they play legally they don't face the ban when they store 300+ books. But what about us?

adflawegfoh

Rookie
May 29, 2020
Swiss
I've tested. I got banned (support told me i bought gems, and then refunded, that was not true, i've never bought anything lol, but well, ban), they ban the character, not the account, cause i made a new character, and then linked to the same account, and here i am, same facebook acc, new char
Now that you mention it, I've read your older comment. At that time, I didn't really understand. Now it all makes sense 😂 So, your old account that had linked to one FB acc, got banned, then you made a new account using this modded APK and linked to previous FB acc and it works. When you link an acc to a used FB acc, they overwrite the old save with a new one, so it's okay to do it even if you get banned before. Thanks, you've provided a valuable information, bro.

Reactions: NathanaelEKRH

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Now that you mention it, I've read your older comment. At that time, I didn't really understand. Now it all makes sense 😂 So, your old account that had linked to one FB acc, got banned, then you made a new account using this modded APK and linked to previous FB acc and it works. When you link an acc to a used FB acc, they overwrite the old save with a new one, so it's okay to do it even if you get banned before. Thanks, you've provided a valuable information, bro.
As this fellow had said, that may be the case. We can use one facebook account indefinitely it seems.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
So what do we do when we hit all the creatures? I have nearly all of them and I can try and get books for the remaining. But I don't want to look suspicious so I am going at a very slow pace. I have decided I am still on year 6, so I'll buy every creature slowly one by one when I hit Y7. But what after that? If our books then gets stacked, what do we do about it? Surely other's account are getting tested for books by JC, but since they play legally they don't face the ban when they store 300+ books. But what about us?
That or previous people who claimed they got banned because of converting pages actually didn't really know what got them banned. Afaik, we're only got checked when a player reported player during PvP events. Though CC falls into the gray area since I'm still not sure about it. Also we don't know the details on this said people, like did they have any PvP event when they converted them, what apk did they use, did they ever change their in-game value w/ lucky patcher before. Since I've never used the unsigned one, I can't say for sure nor I can experiment on them. Since I'm still not at the point where I can stack resources so I can't confidently say, but just record your progress and do all the precautions you know to avoid ban, if someday you got banned (hopefully not!), you know the problem is and that helps you eliminate some speculations people here have discussed. But yeah, all the information you've gathered will only be useful if you want to start over.

Reactions: Rizkiakai

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
converting it back to pages, at least that's what i did and it doesn't seem to cause a problem
fyi i have over 300k pages and lvl 10 magical creatures

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic