PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

al215475

Rookie
Jan 29, 2023
Russia
I'm running a signed apk version on my android, but I CANNOT link it to a facebook account because facebook is banned (actually ILLEGAL) where I live. Is it possible to manually backup the game + its save through any backup apps or other methods? If needed, my model is Xiaomi Redmi 8.

AsherDevine

Platinian
Sep 12, 2019
Philippines
I have a question, which events will most likely get you banned? I'm planning on rushing the current events but I fear that it would have my account get detected.

Temari44

Rookie
Feb 12, 2023
Canada
Am I just missing something or has the "mod menu" disappeared and now energy is just simply free at the shop regardless of whether or not you've enabled the mod? I could be mistaken, though.

Also I kinda liked that you could buy the "season pass/key" for free in the shop before, but now it doesn't seem that we can? Were people banned for this or something?

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Am I just missing something or has the "mod menu" disappeared and now energy is just simply free at the shop regardless of whether or not you've enabled the mod? I could be mistaken, though.

Also I kinda liked that you could buy the "season pass/key" for free in the shop before, but now it doesn't seem that we can? Were people banned for this or something?
I think you've downloaded some other mod. Go to the first page of this thread & download the mod there.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic