PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
hey friends! i just got banned! i was only up to yr 2, and maxed out all my clothes/pets for attributes point. i also played during the brilliant bargains event (maxed out all bundles with fake gems), house pride, and full marks event. i was surprised to see that you could report other players, and knew it was a possibility that i would be reported, but hoped maybe no one did. what i didn't know however, was that jamcity would monitor all players after an event is over to weed out hackers. i learnt that just now through reading the forum.

i actually restarted the game before (up to yr 3, cos i realised i wasted my pages on duelling events (free pages that i got from brilliant bargains, and didn't realise until AFTER i reset the game. brilliant bargains did not show up in my 2nd time playing) and should have unlocked porlock at the beginning).

NEVER LOGGED IN WITH FACEBOOK, since i remember seeing articles that you could get banned through facebook.

i uninstalled the app, uninstalled the apk, and reinstalled everything, but i keep getting the message "you have been banned by jamcity". it's as if they recognise the DEVICE, and NOT by facebook account. IS THERE A WAY TO TRICK THE GAME INTO FORGETTING THIS PHONE SO I CAN PLAY A NEW GAME?

also now i know to not even open the app while group events are on, and don't let energy get above 600. my energy levels were over 1000 each time i was playing because i left the "no use energy" button on. IS THERE A THREAD TO GET THIS GAME UNBANNED? thanks!

Attachments

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
Thank you very much !
hey friends! i just got banned! i was only up to yr 2, and maxed out all my clothes/pets for attributes point. i also played during the brilliant bargains event (maxed out all bundles with fake gems), house pride, and full marks event. i was surprised to see that you could report other players, and knew it was a possibility that i would be reported, but hoped maybe no one did. what i didn't know however, was that jamcity would monitor all players after an event is over to weed out hackers. i learnt that just now through reading the forum.

i actually restarted the game before (up to yr 3, cos i realised i wasted my pages on duelling events (free pages that i got from brilliant bargains. didn't realise until AFTER i reset the game that brilliant bargains would not show up in my 2nd time playing) and should have unlocked porlock at the beginning).

NEVER LOGGED IN WITH FACEBOOK, since i remember seeing articles that you could get banned through facebook.

i uninstalled the app, uninstalled the apk, and reinstalled everything, but i keep getting the message "you have been banned by jamcity". it's as if they recognise the DEVICE, and NOT by facebook account. IS THERE A WAY TO TRICK THE GAME INTO FORGETTING THIS PHONE SO I CAN PLAY A NEW GAME?

also now i know to not even open the app while group events are on, and don't let energy get above 600. my energy levels were over 1000 each time i was playing because i left the "no use energy" button on. IS THERE A THREAD TO GET THIS GAME UNBANNED FROM DEVICE? thanks!

Attachments

icecream52

Platinian
Mar 17, 2023
Australia
Full marks & house pride. & Beware cuz full marks is the next event. It's starting soon. Don't login till the next 4 days to stay safe.
damn!! there were no instructions to avoid the game during these group events. i just got banned. i never logged in with facebook, since i remember seeing articles that you could get banned through facebook.

i uninstalled the app, uninstalled the apk, and reinstalled everything, but i keep getting the message "you have been banned by jamcity". it's as if they recognise the DEVICE, and NOT by facebook account. is there a way to trick the game into forgetting the phone so i can start afresh? thanks heaps

Attachments

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
damn!! there were no instructions to avoid the game during these group events. i just got banned. i never logged in with facebook, since i remember seeing articles that you could get banned through facebook.

i uninstalled the app, uninstalled the apk, and reinstalled everything, but i keep getting the message "you have been banned by jamcity". it's as if they recognise the DEVICE, and NOT by facebook account. is there a way to trick the game into forgetting the phone so i can start afresh? thanks heaps
This thread is all about not getting banned. Once you get banned you'll never get your account back.
Connecting to Facebook saves the game's progress on Facebook, one of the advantages to start a new game if you get banned. Maybe you had not connected by fb previously. Because that's only when they save your progress to your device & after getting banned your device ID gets banned. In that case you have to use parallel space to play again. People have share that in this thread, you can check.

Reactions: icecream52

Niks3810

Platinian
Oct 1, 2019
Maharashtra

In ur phone settings, go to Google and select the ads option. There is a option of resetting id i guess. I heard about it somewhere so I'm not sure but u can try

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic