PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Does anyone know if the sidequest "Yer a prefect" and the "animagus adventure" and thes TLSQS "Tournament of clubs" and "The trials of sir cadogan" give any house points?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Does anyone know if the sidequest "Yer a prefect" and the "animagus adventure" and thes TLSQS "Tournament of clubs" and "The trials of sir cadogan" give any house points?
Can't say for the other 2, but I know that the trials of sir cadogan does give house points in conversation if you pick certain options while in the library, and the prefect TLSQ gives you house points for certain options as well.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Look at the spreadsheet. It has extensive detail about choices for each TLSQ as well on other things. It's basically bible for HPHM players.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Ive learnt a few things. I believe out of sorts tlsq has been fixed as I got past it just fine. There is only a wait for 24 hours after each tlsq only when you have them stacked up. Lets say you do a tlsw and go to the next chapter that has a tlsq, there is no wait.

Reactions: SerizawaTamao
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic