PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Rizkiakai

Platinian
Sep 30, 2018
Indonesia
Oh my God, I didn't think there would be another HP event🤦‍♂️. I was doing tlsq and suddenly my points were 70. currently my house is in last place, hopefully no one scores points up to 1000 or above...

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Oh my God, I didn't think there would be another HP event🤦‍♂️. I was doing tlsq and suddenly my points were 70. currently my house is in last place, hopefully no one scores points up to 1000 or above...
I'm guessing that you're doing the most recent TLSQ, If so you're best to leave it until after the house pride is over as there are a lot of house point spread throughout the TLSQ. You can apparently earn over 200 house points with different choices throughout the quest.

Rizkiakai

Platinian
Sep 30, 2018
Indonesia
I'm guessing that you're doing the most recent TLSQ, If so you're best to leave it until after the house pride is over as there are a lot of house point spread throughout the TLSQ. You can apparently earn over 200 house points with different choices throughout the quest.
yes, you guessed right, I'm working on that tlsq. I see...okay, I'll follow your advice.

The player who is ranked first in my house currently has 146 points... this is still considered safe right? oh by the way, thanks for the advice buddy 👍

wekl

Platinian
Dec 6, 2019
spain
This month will be difficult to play. I'm afraid we'll have HP events all month... I've been waiting for HP to end for three days to start the TLSQ and suddenly there's another damn HP event. 50 points with just one TLSQ quest and I'm not going to continue as a precaution. I hope I'm safe from the ban. They banned my other account while I was on beyond. I'm now in fifth year and I can't advance without earning house points. But I think this month it's safer not to do anything that involves earning house points. We can only wait and be patient.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
yes, you guessed right, I'm working on that tlsq. I see...okay, I'll follow your advice.

The player who is ranked first in my house currently has 146 points... this is still considered safe right? oh by the way, thanks for the advice buddy 👍
146 is kinda high for this early on, as anyone who was saving up house points would probably have used them in the first house pride (as the 2nd house pride was a surprise). Still, it is reasonable if they also did the TLSQ which a lot of people might not have finished within the first 3 days.

So long as your group doesn't win you should be slightly safer.

Rizkiakai

Platinian
Sep 30, 2018
Indonesia
This month will be difficult to play. I'm afraid we'll have HP events all month... I've been waiting for HP to end for three days to start the TLSQ and suddenly there's another damn HP event. 50 points with just one TLSQ quest and I'm not going to continue as a precaution. I hope I'm safe from the ban. They banned my other account while I was on beyond. I'm now in fifth year and I can't advance without earning house points. But I think this month it's safer not to do anything that involves earning house points. We can only wait and be patient.
Me too, we both hope for the same thing. I hope our account is safe from being banned..
Sigh, this is really an “arrghh” and “ugghh” situation😩

Rizkiakai

Platinian
Sep 30, 2018
Indonesia
146 is kinda high for this early on, as anyone who was saving up house points would probably have used them in the first house pride (as the 2nd house pride was a surprise). Still, it is reasonable if they also did the TLSQ which a lot of people might not have finished within the first 3 days.

So long as your group doesn't win you should be slightly safer.
oof...okay, good to know. My house is currently in second place with a total of 664 points, and Hufflepuff is in first place with 1029 points. I can only hope that my house's points will be like this for the next 3 days haha 😅

Dragonborn25

Platinian
Jun 14, 2022
USA
Hi all! Please tell me, tlsq about the first date, patronus, prefect, and others do not appear... How to solve this problem? I'm already in my 5th year...

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi all! Please tell me, tlsq about the first date, patronus, prefect, and others do not appear... How to solve this problem? I'm already in my 5th year...
I'm guessing that you have completed year 4 in only a few days? The TLSQs have a 24 hour wait between them (unless you use game guardian to lower it). That means that you can only do 1 TLSQ a day, unless it is retriggered server side, in which case it'll trigger as soon as you hit the chapter.

The TLSQs you listed will appear eventually, although it may take a while as TLSQs have a priority in which they appear and there are 12+ TLSQ in year 4 that you could potentially get.

Reactions: Dragonborn25

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
I lost the previous replies while reading to everything. I encountered someone with a bug of a completed task not recorded in the server and most probable solution is to contact the support.
A few, maybe a year or two ago, there once was this 7th year task of hogsmeade with similar issues. Are there more known such trigger points in the story? Any way to counter it before you get to such tasks?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I lost the previous replies while reading to everything. I encountered someone with a bug of a completed task not recorded in the server and most probable solution is to contact the support.
A few, maybe a year or two ago, there once was this 7th year task of hogsmeade with similar issues. Are there more known such trigger points in the story? Any way to counter it before you get to such tasks?
If you are talking about not being able to turn in assignments then there are assignments almost every chapter in year 7 and always 1 per chapter in year 8/beyond hogwarts.

As for countering it, you can minimize/eliminate the risk of anything breaking before turning it in. The problem occurs if your game disconnects during the final conversation, as when you load the autosave the conversation is no longer available and you have no way of progressing the assignment.

To "prevent" this, you have to create a manual save before talking to the person. As an extra precaution you can enable flight mode while you turn it in and turn flight mode off after the conversation has ended. What these steps do is prevent the game from autosaving if you disconnect, as the game autosaves every 2ish minutes and when you quit the game. In the event of a problem, your most recent save will be the manual save before talking to the person.

Reactions: Rasaecnai08

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
I have the same issue and I been waiting for half a week for it to be fixed

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic