PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Lewaq

Rookie
Feb 16, 2024
Game Guardian works on Bluestacks. Did you root your Bluestacks installation? GG doesn't work on non-rooted devices.
According to my research, there must be a certain version for rooting, which I don't have. I couldn't find the save files of the game in the emulator and export them. If I could, I would try it on a different emulator.

Reactions: Balca55

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
You're going to have to start a new game on the vanilla client, progress it a little bit (I recommend getting through the first couple of chapters in year 1), then connect it to your new throwaway Facebook account and save, then go through the process of signing in using v5.2.2 of the modded client and install the latest version of the mod on top of it.

You cannot retrieve your old save because it's been banned. You cannot use your old Facebook account because it was flagged as being connected to a banned account.

Banned means banned. You have to start over from the very beginning.
My current account isn't banned. I've been playing for a year now with it. My previous account from 2021 was banned, and I just wanted to know if my current account would be banned if I managed to link it to the same fb account as the banned one was linked to. But since I didn't link my current account to a fb account when I created it, I guess it's impossible now.

Reactions: Balca55

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
According to my research, there must be a certain version for rooting, which I don't have. I couldn't find the save files of the game in the emulator and export them. If I could, I would try it on a different emulator.
The save file for the game isn't stored locally, it's stored on the servers for the game.

As for rooting, it is easy enough to do. The method I use only requires editing 1 file and setting it to read only.

The file (for me) is located at C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks_nxt, and you are looking for bluestacks.conf

Search for "root" and you should see a few results. Firstly, change " bst.feature.rooting="0" " to " bst.feature.rooting="1" ". Then, depending on how many instances you have created, you need to edit " bst.instance.Pie64.enable_root_access="0" " to " bst.instance.Pie64.enable_root_access="1" ". The "pie64" part of that name will be different depending on how many instances you have.

After you have changed those root settings to 1, save the file and then set it to read only. You should now be able to install game guardian onto bluestacks.

Reactions: whynofer

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
My current account isn't banned. I've been playing for a year now with it. My previous account from 2021 was banned, and I just wanted to know if my current account would be banned if I managed to link it to the same fb account as the banned one was linked to. But since I didn't link my current account to a fb account when I created it, I guess it's impossible now.
This bug (fb log-in) has persisted for more than a year now. Even normal players complain about it to this day. As for your other inquiry, despite what other says, you can link your new id with your fb account that has linked with a banned id.

I have experimented much before this bug kicked in, many accounts have submitted to JC's ban hammer back then. Everytime I created new account for testing new theories, I re-linked using the same fb account. You are replacing old saves with new saves. Today, 3 accounts still connected to fb accounts which have experienced ban hammer before. Still running smoothly.

Although because of this bug, I haven't experimented again. It's such a hassle to unins-ins the apk.

Teppa

Platinian
Oct 11, 2021
I'm in year 5 chapter 19 and still didn't get some TLSQ such as animagus, become prefect, and the first date😩 so disappointed. you guys know why this happened? and can i get that TLSQ in the future especially become prefect TLSQ?
You can get them but it is in a kind of queue, and perhaps you should stop advancing in the story for a while to catch up with the tlsq because then you will just have an even longer queue - and you will have to wait even longer to get them.

I stopped at Year 4 chapter 1 so I can avoid this exact problem and I just finish one tlsq/day, then the next triggers at the next day. I will only advance when there will be no more so I can play the tlsq that comes when I reach certain part(s) of the story.

Adorebelle

Platinian
Dec 24, 2019
Sweden
You can get them but it is in a kind of queue, and perhaps you should stop advancing in the story for a while to catch up with the tlsq because then you will just have an even longer queue - and you will have to wait even longer to get them.

I stopped at Year 4 chapter 1 so I can avoid this exact problem and I just finish one tlsq/day, then the next triggers at the next day. I will only advance when there will be no more so I can play the tlsq that comes when I reach certain part(s) of the story.
ah tysm! oke then I will stop advancing the story and wait for the TLSQ/day. let's see if this way will trigger the TLSQ

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Game Guardian is not an app for an actual android device right?
GG is an apk for android device. But, if you install it just like that, it will prompt you to root your device. If you only have one device, it's advisable to install it inside a rooted virtual space. E.g. Parallel Space or VirtualXposed. Personally, it was easier using Nox Player (emulator for windows) since it only needs one click from settings to make it a root device.

tanaproma

Platinian
Jul 20, 2018
nyc
Hi, sorry to bother yall.

But I just wanna get a few things straight. If someone could shine a light on this, I'll be grateful.

I know about the not logging in during house pride / crest / the bingo game. and staying under 600 energy.

But say I'm skimming through the story, and using gems to bypass the wait time, will that trigger bans?

What if I'm using gems to buy clothing / notebooks? Will that trigger bans?

What if I buy all the creatures / pets available, will that trigger bans?

Will buying from brilliant bargains trigger bans?

I just want to know, what I actually have the freedom of doing in this app, without triggering a ban.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi, sorry to bother yall.

But I just wanna get a few things straight. If someone could shine a light on this, I'll be grateful.

I know about the not logging in during house pride / crest / the bingo game. and staying under 600 energy.

But say I'm skimming through the story, and using gems to bypass the wait time, will that trigger bans?

What if I'm using gems to buy clothing / notebooks? Will that trigger bans?

What if I buy all the creatures / pets available, will that trigger bans?

Will buying from brilliant bargains trigger bans?

I just want to know, what I actually have the freedom of doing in this app, without triggering a ban.
I made a throwaway account early last year to test memory editing for the game, and using this modded apk (plus game guardian to max attributes and friendship etc... and to skip tlsq 24 hour timer) I progressed from year 1 to year 7 in about 2 months. I bought all of the pets and clothes from the shop using the gem cheat, and most of the creatures (the ones with a story quest at least). I also used the gem cheat to buy from brilliant bargains and to get the keys for magical milestones every month.

I still have the account now, and have never been banned on any of my accounts. While I can't say that you are 100% safe from getting banned, I can say that so long as you don't log in during a group event, don't store massive amounts of energy, and don't contact support in any way, you should be as safe as is possible with this mod.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic