PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Think everyone with the mod getting the error, it's not just beyond I'm year 5. Looks like it's those quests here that making the issue. It's fine on the reg version. No errors on login on regular app

Attachments

• 20240221_014200.jpg
    20240221_014200.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 87
Now i got this error and I tried many ways to pass it but still cannot, I think this is the problem of mod apk since I can use vanila version with no problem. Luckily I just finish the TLSQ :pepe008:

View attachment 604603
I was about to coment on this, i was still getting the salamander bug. I was about to give up the game but i decide to try vanilla first (finding a 5.2.2 vanilla version of the game toke some digging, i still get the black screen in fb login) and the game work perfect (through i don't think is 100% android 15 conpatible) i will have to wait for a new version of the mod.

Now i got this error and I tried many ways to pass it but still cannot, I think this is the problem of mod apk since I can use vanila version with no problem. Luckily I just finish the TLSQ :pepe008:

View attachment 604603
There are vanilla players seeing this bug again too. It's not related to the modded client, it's just more of Jam City's incompetence at work. If it's anything like the last time, you'll have to wait until Monday to play again.

Just in worst case....
If during FM then someone in my group report to JC
Then normally when will I get banned, like how many days after the FM

JC will usually ban people during the FM if the report happens early enough. If not, it's usually 2-3 days after the FM has ended.

As you have already been sorted into a group, there's no harm logging into the game to check every day just to make sure.

Also, for peace of mind, you can log in and check your current group to make sure that the group leader isn't cheating: Their score shouldn't be more than a few thousand this early on.

Full mark event - do not log in
OMG i dont know it oh noooooo
Hope no one report anyone in my group
Hm... whenever the game has full mark event... i use this way and i can play normally
When you start the game, don't turn on the mod yet cuz the event will pop up one... just click the "X" on the right corner of the notification of the event. After that you can turn on the mod and play 😂

Hm... whenever the game has full mark event... i use this way and i can play normally
When you start the game, don't turn on the mod yet cuz the event will pop up one... just click the "X" on the right corner of the notification of the event. After that you can turn on the mod and play 😂
Do not do that. Of course you can play if you want, the problem is that you will be sorted in a group and if anybody reports someone, all the accounts will be examined and the ones using mod banned.

Has anyone tried download and playing original game while the FM is on? If there are any of you have tried this, are the game gonna load our save file from the modded version or not?

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom