This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Silvan

Rookie
May 20, 2018
Indonesia
Can anyone help me, im at year 3 chapter 9,the flying solo tlsq won't trigger for me, i finished the animagus tlsq, but the memory in memory book is also locked. Did anybody else get the same ?

Krious96

Platinian
May 5, 2022
Singapore
Can anyone help me, im at year 3 chapter 9,the flying solo tlsq won't trigger for me, i finished the animagus tlsq, but the memory in memory book is also locked. Did anybody else get the same ?
There's a waiting time after you complete 1 tlsq. Have to wait atleast 3 to 4 days for another tlsq to activate.

Krious96

Platinian
May 5, 2022
Singapore
But the other tlsq trigger just fine in their respective points
Maybe for a certain tlsq will trigger at their respective points. And i remembered i asked jc about it through normal email because the celestial ball didn't triggered and they said after complete 1 tlsq have to wait for 3 days to trigger another tlsq.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic