PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Teppa

Platinian
Oct 11, 2021
Having all pets will not make your account into target of the ban, i also have all pets for a year now, but i haven't got banned at all
That's why I was asking because it suprised me to see it. I have many pets and cannot see the connection as to why would it lead to ban.

tombeir

Rookie
Feb 11, 2024
I keep getting the error invalid energy purchase when I try to buy energy with the mod active. Can anyone please help?

SamWulfric

Platinian
Dec 10, 2021
Brasil
Estou vendo gente falando que o erro está aparecendo para quem foi banido por causa do mod, mas quando banem alguém aparece a mensagem de que a pessoa foi banida por quebrar as regras, e não essa que está aparecendo agora

tanaproma

Platinian
Jul 20, 2018
nyc
i do have pets and i don't buy the creatures. however i am guilty to spam buying pages and books. rip. any other helpful tips? i won't do full marks or house pride. should i not collect the prizes or should i just not log in

Angel84c

Platinian
Apr 24, 2023
ITALIA
Buonasera,
Ho cancellato il gioco della nuova versione perché ho l'errore animali domestici e ho installato la versione 5.2.2 ma mi dice di aggiornare. Dato che stavo giocando al gioco originale collegato a Facebook e volevo riavviarlo utilizzando la versione con la mod, cosa devo fare? Perché usando la 5.2.2 mi dice di aggiornare ma non mi fa entrare nel gioco.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
i do have pets and i don't buy the creatures. however i am guilty to spam buying pages and books. rip. any other helpful tips? i won't do full marks or house pride. should i not collect the prizes or should i just not log in
For Full Marks, you will immediately get sorted into a group the moment you bypass the loading screen, so avoid that at all cost. It's better to go on hibernating during that time period. For House Pride, as long as you don't accidentally collecting House Points, it's totally safe to log in, just be careful tho.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
But it makes the cost of the energy zero. So i thought we could buy it...
Jam City patched out hacked energy purchases a long time ago. As far as we're aware, G-Bo has no intention of finding another way to get around it. The only way to purchase energy with the gems cheat is to buy it through Brilliant Bargains (which, now, you can only do once per day instead of unlimited times).

Even so, be careful when purchasing energy. If you have more than 600, there's a flag that gets triggered on your account that causes JC to investigate you and there's a higher risk of getting banned. Any time you start to get close to 600 energy (because you'll inevitably get bonus energy through extra Chocolate Frog cards, story spree, etc.), turn off your infinite energy hack and play study sessions until you're back to 0.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Can I link my save to my FB account if I didn't do it before?
You better link your account to fb if you don't want to lose your progress. Access it through your Character Info in-game, click Settings and proceed to click Account Info and "Link" your account to fb. Mind you to uninstall fb app (if you have already) beforehand. After that you'll get directed to your Browser. Just follow the instructions then.

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
You better link your account to fb if you don't want to lose your progress. Access it through your Character Info in-game, click Settings and proceed to click Account Info and "Link" your account to fb. Mind you to uninstall fb app (if you have already) beforehand. After that you'll get directed to your Browser. Just follow the instructions then.
I have done this before with the modded version of the game but everytime I logged in to my fb account it went to a black screen so I don't know if it's linked or not. Also, can't do it right now because of the bug so I guess I'm just gonna wait for an update and try to link my fb account then.

tombeir

Rookie
Feb 11, 2024
Jam City patched out hacked energy purchases a long time ago. As far as we're aware, G-Bo has no intention of finding another way to get around it. The only way to purchase energy with the gems cheat is to buy it through Brilliant Bargains (which, now, you can only do once per day instead of unlimited times).

Even so, be careful when purchasing energy. If you have more than 600, there's a flag that gets triggered on your account that causes JC to investigate you and there's a higher risk of getting banned. Any time you start to get close to 600 energy (because you'll inevitably get bonus energy through extra Chocolate Frog cards, story spree, etc.), turn off your infinite energy hack and play study sessions until you're back to 0.
Thanks bro

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
Can this be done with the latest modded version or do I need older or legit version of the game?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic