This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
So did I. Still no ban I couldn't resist the temptation and got thousands of pages and bought bunch of pets. If I get ban I will just start over, part of the fun playing a modded game!
My thoughts exactly, I bought all the pets and magical creatures I could buy at this time

Sasiny

Platinian
Jun 25, 2020
Uae
Can someone tell me what do to avoid ban i got banne twice and its all in 3rd year

And what its the event to avoid do othets can’t report me ?

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
Can someone tell me what do to avoid ban i got banne twice and its all in 3rd year

And what its the event to avoid do othets can’t report me ?
For example, when you start a new game. Don't complete the quest "a special announcement"
Because when you join house everyone can see your stats there and it's possible someone to report you
I still didn't complete it and I'm ok at the end of the 7-th year
And don't make the event with full marks

ghastlyghosthd

Platinian
Oct 4, 2022
South Africa
So I have a question, I'm kind of a completionist and one chocolate frog (the signed one) didn't count in my collections so I was wondering before I contact JC to add it in what should I try to get rid of? I have like 4k energy so I'm trying to get rid of that, I have over 2k notebooks of each more or less, 10k pages, more or less all the clothing in the shops, gems and coins are no problem since I have like 0, and I'm at end of year 4 while unlocked all creatures at level 6 atm, I've never been banned before hence why I'm being cautious and asking for advice and tips and level attributes is like 30 all and I have most/all my friends maxed in dating,friendship except Hagrid and Talbott. Also does time matter on how long you were playing since I think it's like 2 weeks old? Also forgot to mention I have all pets

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
Do not contact JC under any circumstances because you will be banned for sure

Reactions: Sock-Monkey

ghastlyghosthd

Platinian
Oct 4, 2022
South Africa
And forgot to mention 10k food

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic