This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
How can it be? I though HP will shorting you, if you have already 25points.

I want join this HP but i'm afraid
I don't know, i was doing classes to keep going on the story, after i finished one of them (charms) i got the message "you got sorted on a group" something like that :C
I closed the game, i'll return on monday, i hope not to get ban :c

Reactions: pisswagon

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
I don't know, i was doing classes to keep going on the story, after i finished one of them (charms) i got the message "you got sorted on a group" something like that :C
I closed the game, i'll return on monday, i hope not to get ban :c
If you did some classes and got 25 points from it ofc you were sorted into group. The House Pride event unlocks after you gather 25 points.

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
If you did some classes and got 25 points from it ofc you were sorted into group. The House Pride event unlocks after you gather 25 points.
Yes, but i didnt know about house pride, i didn't look at "announcements" on discord (that one from reddit) and the game didnt sent a notification :C

Reactions: pisswagon
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic