PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
How would changing the new MC clothes help with logging into a saved FB account to change the MC's clothes in order to log into FB?

Why would I want to chance a new MC's clothes to a tunic when I have a saved game on FB which I currently can not get into on 5.22 version because of infcorrect outfit?
The outfit change is recommended precisely for this reason bro, so that an error does not occur in the game when entering version 5.2.2 of the mod.
Since you must have some accessory, outfit, etc. already mentioned that has been released in later versions

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
I know how to log into using 5.22 but this is useless when i'm trying to change my Normal MC's clothing when I can not LOG into that saved game on the 5.22 version due to an error because I was unaware about needing to change the clothes my MC was wearing before I uninstalled the 5.5.5 or whatever the previous modded game version was before the new 5.5.6 version.

How would changing the new MC's clothes would help to change my original MC clothes?
Well, I don't know that last question in particular, I don't know if it affects the avatar over there in version 5.2.2 or not.
I guess not, since version 5.2.2 is where it starts further

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
I know how to log into using 5.22 but this is useless when i'm trying to change my Normal MC's clothing when I can not LOG into that saved game on the 5.22 version due to an error because I was unaware about needing to change the clothes my MC was wearing before I uninstalled the 5.5.5 or whatever the previous modded game version was before the new 5.5.6 version.

How would changing the new MC's clothes would help to change my original MC clothes?
As you already saw, what we recommend is that you go back to the original version or latest version of the mod (depending on where you have your progress), do the procedure, install version 5.2.2 and see if it works for you.

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
It is also important to know that you should not have progress in the mod saved on the device, since this way you will not get the "later" message.
You said you know how to connect but just in case I remind you.

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
Okay maybe someone call tell me the answer to this riddle: If I can't log into FB using the 5.22 version due to an error I was not familiar with and I can not log into FB using the official version because it just gives me a black screen or says "FB log in failed" when trying to log in that way- tell me how do I log into FB when I can't log in either way to FB to change the saved FB MC's outfit?

what happens when I try to log in with an official app:
Part 1

Help part 1.jpg

Part 2
Help 2.jpg

error using the 5.22 mod
5.22 error.jpg

additional riddle: and how would changing a NEW MC's outfit help at all with changing the outfit of a SAVED MC which I can NOT access?

Maybe my problem now makes any sense, because I don't think people understood what my problem was before.

GamberroPro

Platinian
May 26, 2024

The thing is that you do not change a new MC clothes, you change the outfit of your original MC. For that to happen download the official game and log in with your fb account then change your clothes. After that save your game in options and uninstall the official game. Proceed to install 5.2.2, try to log in with your fb. It should work but as I said earlier im not 100% sure.

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
The thing is that you do not change a new MC clothes, you change the outfit of your original MC. For that to happen download the official game and log in with your fb account then change your clothes. After that save your game in options and uninstall the official game. Proceed to install 5.2.2, try to log in with your fb. It should work but as I said earlier im not 100% sure.
and I can NOT log into FB using the main app, because when I try to do that. I get first a black screen and then a "Facebook log in" failed error. Until today, I was able to connect to the FB using the 5.22 version of the mod.

Here's what it looks like when I try logging into the offical version:

Help part 1.jpg

Help 2.jpg

Tell me how can I log in when I can't log in with the offical app, or with 5.22 mod?

GamberroPro

Platinian
May 26, 2024
For the black screen in the official version there is a fix
"Log out of FB in ALL your browsers.

Clear the game cache in your device settings.

Download the FB App. DON'T get the Lite Version. It only works with the Full one.

Start your game.

At the "Create New Wizard Screen", click on the gear icon and you should be able to connect with FB like always."

This is a known fix, is in Reddit.

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
For the black screen in the official version there is a fix
"Log out of FB in ALL your browsers.

Clear the game cache in your device settings.

Download the FB App. DON'T get the Lite Version. It only works with the Full one.

Start your game.

At the "Create New Wizard Screen", click on the gear icon and you should be able to connect with FB like always."

This is a known fix, is in Reddit.
got that fixed, But my MC's no longer in school so what can I have her wear so i can upate to the new mod via 5.22?

GamberroPro

Platinian
May 26, 2024
And don't know if you are aware that there is a full marks event, I recommend you to not play until next week otherwise you could get banned.

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Okay maybe someone call tell me the answer to this riddle: If I can't log into FB using the 5.22 version due to an error I was not familiar with and I can not log into FB using the official version because it just gives me a black screen or says "FB log in failed" when trying to log in that way- tell me how do I log into FB when I can't log in either way to FB to change the saved FB MC's outfit?

what happens when I try to log in with an official app:
Part 1

View attachment 643971

Part 2
View attachment 643972

error using the 5.22 mod
View attachment 643973

additional riddle: and how would changing a NEW MC's outfit help at all with changing the outfit of a SAVED MC which I can NOT access?

Maybe my problem now makes any sense, because I don't think people understood what my problem was before.
The way to solve this is to do what they told you, download the official version from the play store and connect to Facebook, having the Facebook application also in its latest version.
It already eliminates version 5.2.2, it is of no use to you if you have that error that doesn't let you do anything

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
I think the problem here also lies in knowing if you have a game on the device with the mod, remember that the progress you have on Facebook and the progress you have without saving on Facebook with the mod are two different games

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
except i can't even get into the game to gave my MC the tunic in the first place since I uninstalled the previous modded game to updated
You have to follow these steps on the vanilla game first. Not the modded one. Download the original from the Google Play Store, log into your Facebook there, and then change outfits/move your character to an old location. Then you can go through the process of clearing your cache, installing 5.2.2, etc.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic