PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
I know what I want to ask may be a bit obvious, but is it highly recommended to have a mid-range cell phone onwards, to play well from year 7 and beyond? I have read that they recommend it and based on how little I get to play in Year 7 I would say yes, but just in case I ask.

When I say play well I mean that it is optimized and the game does not constantly crash due to graphical problems

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I know what I want to ask may be a bit obvious, but is it highly recommended to have a mid-range cell phone onwards, to play well from year 7 and beyond? I have read that they recommend it and based on how little I get to play in Year 7 I would say yes, but just in case I ask.

When I say play well I mean that it is optimized and the game does not constantly crash due to graphical problems
I'm playing on an emulator so I can't say 100%, but speaking as someone who is caught up to the story (Currently at last chapter of volume 1), the new areas are definitely more "packed" compared to older areas so I imagine that having a more recent phone with more memory is going to help. The mod being updated to 64bit has also helped a lot with stability, so I rarely ever get a crash.

Reactions: icecubic75

Ygre77

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
So does FB login ever work for 5.2.2 yet? Can't run it in Bluestacks.
FM's approaching in a bit more than 2 hours, so I dare not try till the next Monday...

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
So does FB login ever work for 5.2.2 yet? Can't run it in Bluestacks.
FM's approaching in a bit more than 2 hours, so I dare not try till the next Monday...
I've tried the 5.2.2 method in bluestacks before and it worked fine.

The easiest way to do it is to install 5.2.2 on a completely new instance, as this means that you don't have to delete any data or cache.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic