PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
When I try to log in to FB with my 5.22 it gives me an LoadAvtar and some item is not avaible error. Is there some way to get around this? And I'm part way through "Beyond Hogwarts" and I want to contineu without needing to make a new game again.

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
When I try to log in to FB with my 5.22 it gives me an LoadAvtar and some item is not avaible error. Is there some way to get around this? And I'm part way through "Beyond Hogwarts" and I want to contineu without needing to make a new game again.
You have to equip the current avatar you have with old clothes, it is recommended to remove all accessories, animals, face paint, etc.
Equip him with the usual Hogwarts tunic (the one from your Hogwarts house) and some old hairstyle, the kind they give you at the beginning of the game

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
I don't know this well, but just in case, leave your avatar located on a map that has already been released in version 5.2.2.
The great dining room, or Godric's valley, etc.

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
You have to equip the current avatar you have with old clothes, it is recommended to remove all accessories, animals, face paint, etc.
Equip him with the usual Hogwarts tunic (the one from your Hogwarts house) and some old hairstyle, the kind they give you at the beginning of the game
except i can't even get into the game to gave my MC the tunic in the first place since I uninstalled the previous modded game to updated

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
I don't know this well, but just in case, leave your avatar located on a map that has already been released in version 5.2.2.
The great dining room, or Godric's valley, etc.
that's great and all but that's not my problem. I can't even get into the game to change outfits much less put my MC anywhere.

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
ok ok, where do you have your saved game?
in the official game without logging into Facebook or do you already have a Facebook account?

Do you mean that you can't enter version 5.2.2 or the latest version of the mod?
I can't log into 5.22 version of the mod with FB due to the the avatar error. "trying to load...." and there's no way to get around the error. So i can't even go to the next step of installing the new mod. onto of 5.22

GamberroPro

Platinian
May 26, 2024
I can't log into 5.22 version of the mod with FB due to the the avatar error. "trying to load...." and there's no way to get around the error. So i can't even go to the next step of installing the new mod. onto of 5.22
Don't know if you already tried this but you can change the clothes of your MC if you install the official app from the Play Store, save your game, then uninstall that app and proceed to install 5.22.
I don't know if this will work but beware cause there is a full marks event right now.

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Exactly, you can do the same thing, that's why I was asking where his progress was.
Since from what I understand, the official game and the mod save different games if your progress is not saved in a Facebook account.
You can try to download the official version and do the procedure that I told you, and if you have the progress saved with the mod, download the latest version of the mod and do the procedure.

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
Don't know if you already tried this but you can change the clothes of your MC if you install the official app from the Play Store, save your game, then uninstall that app and proceed to install 5.22.
I don't know if this will work but beware cause there is a full marks event right now.
How would changing the new MC clothes help with logging into a saved FB account to change the MC's clothes in order to log into FB?

Exactly, you can do the same thing, that's why I was asking where his progress was.
Since from what I understand, the official game and the mod save different games if your progress is not saved in a Facebook account.
You can try to download the official version and do the procedure that I told you, and if you have the progress saved with the mod, download the latest version of the mod and do the procedure.

Why would I want to chance a new MC's clothes to a tunic when I have a saved game on FB which I currently can not get into on 5.22 version because of infcorrect outfit?

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
The same thing happened to me too and in fact I have been commenting on it these days, that the guides they showed did not work.

It turns out that you have to follow the steps indicated by G-bo on the main page, where you download the latest version of the mod and version 5.2.2.
In these steps it is indicated that you have to install the latest version of the mod, if you have progress without logging into Facebook (that is, saved on the device) you will have to go to the settings where you always save manually, and click on new game.
Once you confirm restarting the game, exit immediately and delete the latest version mod, and install version 5.2.2

It's complicated to explain but, it turns out that when you do that, when you enter version 5.2.2, the mod this time will give you the option "later" since you don't have progress on the device and thanks to that you don't The message about just updating will appear, as has happened to many of us, since you have restarted your progress on the device and you have to create your avatar again.

It is now when you have to connect your account to Facebook with version 5.2.2 of the mod and you can log in easily.
After that you have to simply update the mod to the latest version again, without deleting version 5.2.2 of course.

2 IMPORTANT THINGS

1. You have to have an account already connected to Facebook in the official play store game previously to be able to log in to the mod (I assume you know this but just in case I'll warn you).
2. I recommend that you change the clothing and hairstyle of your avatar in the Facebook account already created, before doing this entire procedure.
Since it may cause an error when connecting to Facebook in version 5.2.2, put him in the simple tunic from your Hogwarts house, remove all his accessories and give him an old hairstyle.
Here is the G-bo guide, a little more detailed from me, if it helps you.

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
Here is the G-bo guide, a little more detailed from me, if it helps you.
I know how to log into using 5.22 but this is useless when i'm trying to change my Normal MC's clothing when I can not LOG into that saved game on the 5.22 version due to an error because I was unaware about needing to change the clothes my MC was wearing before I uninstalled the 5.5.5 or whatever the previous modded game version was before the new 5.5.6 version.

How would changing the new MC's clothes would help to change my original MC clothes?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic