This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

yanyaan20

Platinian
Oct 11, 2022
Hogwarts
Brilliant bargains is going to be out soon. Is it safe to buy & hoard pages? Also, it triggers of FM's second day.
this is my experience, i bought so many pages with auto click (cuz i'm not accidentally left it out)
and until now my account still safe. but i always avoid FM and HP event (i won't show up in PVP event haha that's a high risk). and not to convert many books.
well, this BB start 23-27 and FM 22-25, so if you wanna buy the item, i recommend the well times is after FM event is over.
it's still have 2 days left for BB after FM.

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Thx for replying. I am just worried the outfits don't go away till then. They usually are for a limited period of time within bb's own time.

Cruke

Rookie
Jan 24, 2023
Dehli
I don't get the new events for weeks...what is bad für the latest offers to - what can I do?
Last month I did get them.

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
I risked to enter & seems they have put outfit in a mystery box too? Like you gotta use 100 gems & wait for an outfit to drop whose chances are 10% & others are useless energy with more chances to drop. That's crazy man! How much money do they need.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic