PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hey guys, hope everyone's doing well. First of all thanks to G-Bo for another fast update, if only JC stopped bombarding us with pvp events it would be more enjoyable. But anyway, I wanted to give y'all a little heads up regarding this update. So I noticed that on settings there's now a "do not sell or share my personal information" tab, that's not what I wanted to bring to your attention though, while I was checking that I noticed that my game was no longer linked to my FB account. I had to uninstall it and log back in with the method that @waffleman333333 and I posted a while ago (it still works for me btw, no idea why it doesn't for others). My point is, after you install the update check that your game is still linked to your FB account; hopefully it is and I was just unlucky, but if it isn't you'll have to log back in with the 5.2.2 method.
I'll be sure to check mine out this weekend. And thank you again for writing the initial version of the guide! All credit still goes to you, I just tweaked it a little with some notes and observations I've made by reading this thread over the last few months. :D

Heyyo112

Rookie
Jul 16, 2023
India
I'll be sure to check mine out this weekend. And thank you again for writing the initial version of the guide! All credit still goes to you, I just tweaked it a little with some notes and observations I've made by reading this thread over the last few months. :D
And after follow all your instructions, still push to do the update. It's complicated, and i cant find 5.3.1 version. On 5.3.0 version still need to be update -_- it's make me crazy

Stella.Stell

Platinian
Mar 7, 2020
Europe
Hi, I'd like to ask if there is no other way than installing the old version? ( - when it comes to fix facebook log in thing, because after installing the version, it still requires an update, so I can't even load the opening screen (when it comes to old version), so I would be grateful for any other solution how to fix this facebook black screen, thank you. ✨

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Good morning, afternoon or evening, does anyone know why you get an ad when you press the settings icon to save manually? It asks you to accept some conditions but the ad still doesn't go away, I mean, it's not a big problem but it is strange and I would like to know if it happens to all of us and if there is a solution

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Y después de seguir todas tus instrucciones, todavía tengo que hacer clic en la actualización. Es complicado y no puedo encontrar la versión 5.3.1. La versión 5.3.0 todavía necesita actualizarse. Me está volviendo loco.
[/CITA]
what are you referring to?

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Hi, I'd like to ask if there is no other way than installing the old version? ( - when it comes to fix facebook log in thing, because after installing the version, it still requires an update, so I can't even load the opening screen (when it comes to old version), so I would be grateful for any other solution how to fix this facebook black screen, thank you. ✨
Hello, you have to follow the steps that g-bo shares on the main page, where you download version 5.2.2 of the mod.
That guide will help you log into Facebook correctly.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic