PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hello i need some help. My new device doesnt support my game Overlay on other applications disabled because it's slowing down the device. What can i do ? Thanks
The overlay is the only way to open and use the cheats menu. Sounds like a device-specific problem rather than a problem with the mod.

Boy-cell

Platinian
Apr 7, 2023
Indonesia
Well, unfortunately you cannot connect to Facebook that easily, the only way at the moment is with the g-bo guide that it leaves on the first page, which you have to follow step by step to be able to connect to Facebook.
If it bothers you to do the steps, I recommend that you try it because you will not regret it. Many of us here didn't and started without logging into Facebook and then regretted it.
How to reset games progress?

Reactions: Kurunodono
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic