PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Asone1234

Platinian
Jun 24, 2024
Not working , for monts i am trying to fix facebook log in problem : invalid key hash or something like that without app there is black screen and fail to log in , everyone is happy but i cant fix it any fucking way i tried everything i had hope that new update will work but no....im so mad... i miss 2 events already ... there is always no time and they are so greedy for money forcing us to use mods

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Not working , for monts i am trying to fix facebook log in problem : invalid key hash or something like that without app there is black screen and fail to log in , everyone is happy but i cant fix it any fucking way i tried everything i had hope that new update will work but no....im so mad... i miss 2 events already ... there is always no time and they are so greedy for money forcing us to use mods
You're not missing much, we've had nonstop multiplayer events since the beginning of June. There is an increased risk of getting banned if you play during multiplayer events, so most of us have been taking a break. Any TLSQs you haven't activated yet will remain safely in your queue when you're finally able to log in, so you're not missing them. If you're still having difficulty, you need to follow either the guide posted in the OP or the one below. If English isn't your main language, use DeepL or Google Translate to help you understand it better.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
So no One can confirm if this metode Is safe for playng without multiplayer event?
We've posted it dozens, if not hundreds of times: it is not safe to play during multiplayer events, even if you switch back to the vanilla app. If you or anyone else in your group gets reported, they'll find out you've been cheating and you will be banned from the game.

Kaboomseby

Rookie
Jul 26, 2022
Catania
We've posted it dozens, if not hundreds of times: it is not safe to play during multiplayer events, even if you switch back to the vanilla app. If you or anyone else in your group gets reported, they'll find out you've been cheating and you will be banned from the game.
Im not talking of switch on vanilla i Just Say if i not update the game on the last versione and press update later the multipleyer event will never appear so is safe or not?

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Im not talking of switch on vanilla i Just Say if i not update the game on the last versione and press update later the multipleyer event will never appear so is safe or not?
Multiplayer events are global. It doesn't matter what version of the game you're playing on, you'll still be forced to join it as soon as you finish loading the game (or as soon as you earn House Points, if House Pride is active). Just because the event menu doesn't appear right away doesn't mean you're not in it, because the game floods you with different advertisements and event menus every time you pass through a loading screen.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic