PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

amy.white

Rookie
Jul 21, 2024
Well my version of Harry Potter Hogwarts mystery is not working properly when the story have to skip or wait it's not working untill the time is gone or diamonds are required no 0 coast working

PEllis04

Platinian
Jul 8, 2022
Texas
Hi. 2 Questions:

1. Since we can't use the google store for packs, are there any ways other ways to get pages or notebooks?
2. Is the only way to save progress facebook? Do I have to link it in order to save progress when new mod versions come out? I'm already Y2C6, does that mean I have to restart?

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hi. 2 Questions:

1. Since we can't use the google store for packs, are there any ways other ways to get pages or notebooks?
2. Is the only way to save progress facebook? Do I have to link it in order to save progress when new mod versions come out? I'm already Y2C6, does that mean I have to restart?
1. There are various events and tasks you can do in the game to earn notebooks/pages, but there aren't any cheats that will give them to you.
2. Yes. iOS users at least have the ability to use their Apple ID instead of Facebook, but Android users can only use Facebook. We recommend that you back up your save on Facebook using a vanilla installation of the game before you start modding for the very first time. If you've already done it, it might be too late.

PEllis04

Platinian
Jul 8, 2022
Texas
1. There are various events and tasks you can do in the game to earn notebooks/pages, but there aren't any cheats that will give them to you.
2. Yes. iOS users at least have the ability to use their Apple ID instead of Facebook, but Android users can only use Facebook. We recommend that you back up your save on Facebook using a vanilla installation of the game before you start modding for the very first time. If you've already done it, it might be too late.
But if I didn't, if I want to save progress on future updates, I need to restart and follow the directions?

How do I *load* saves when updates come out?

PEllis04

Platinian
Jul 8, 2022
Texas
Holy Crap! I have some "almost end of Year 4" save from apparently awhile ago! I thought it was lost. I didn't just not lose progress, I gained EXTRA haha

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic