PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Chris5452

Rookie
May 25, 2020
England
Could someone please UPDATE this mod to include 0 required for all NOTEBOOKS. E.g. if you wanted to buy a pet, you don't need to match the notebook requirements to get them etc.

And the version is getting out of date now. The game will need an update to be playable soon.

Thanks.

PEllis04

Platinian
Jul 8, 2022
Texas
Could someone please UPDATE this mod to include 0 required for all NOTEBOOKS. E.g. if you wanted to buy a pet, you don't need to match the notebook requirements to get them etc.

And the version is getting out of date now. The game will need an update to be playable soon.

Thanks.
This mod, AFAIK, has NEVER been able to mod notebooks.

kemafi8752

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
here

Thanks.
Just buy notebooks or pages during Brilliant Bargains using the gems cheat.

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Absolutely love that special to let me stock up on brown notebooks and pages. I spend a TON of time cranking through it LOL
It's been a while since they put up those offers to buy notebooks in exchange for gems, you could buy so much that you already looked like a traveling library, I hope they come back soon

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
Does anyone know how to ensure that the attributes can be uploaded quickly through gameguardian?, There is a video that I found that explains how, but it's been around for a long time and it doesn't work, I don't know if anyone knows. Or if anyone knows another way to upload the attributes quickly I would appreciate it.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic