PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

bgundam

Platinian
May 23, 2019
china
still can not find
do I miss sth?
Hi, if I'm not mistaken it should be in the same menu where you save the game and you have to search for the account. In any case, if you find it difficult to find it, restart the game and when creating the avatar you will find the menu where you can connect to Facebook more quickly
Screenshot_2024-07-26-10-58-30-404_com.tinyco.potter.jpg
Screenshot_2024-07-26-10-58-34-287_com.tinyco.potter.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: icecubic75

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Dude, I honestly swear this is the first time I've seen this happen.
Under that nut which is where the menu opens, there is supposed to be a symbol that also allows you to connect to Facebook, even in that same menu there should be the account information option so you can connect, but I honestly don't have Any idea why it doesn't appear there :(
Don't worry, someone with more knowledge here will surely help you.

bgundam

Platinian
May 23, 2019
china
Dude, I honestly swear this is the first time I've seen this happen.
Under that nut which is where the menu opens, there is supposed to be a symbol that also allows you to connect to Facebook, even in that same menu there should be the account information option so you can connect, but I honestly don't have Any idea why it doesn't appear there :(
Don't worry, someone with more knowledge here will surely help you.
Thx a lot

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic