PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Judging by how these weeks have gone, I suppose that between today or tomorrow we will know from the data miners whether next week there will be multiplayer events or not.
If August is another month of multiplayer events it would already be 3 consecutive months, is this the first time this has happened?

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I think my problem is I can't press new game.
That will cost my progress and I want to start everything from beginning
Have you followed all of the instructions? Below is a detailed guide that explains how to do it, along with several important notes and things to be aware of before you start the process.

If English isn't your native language, use Google or DeepL to translate it.

PEllis04

Platinian
Jul 8, 2022
Texas
Have you followed all of the instructions? Below is a detailed guide that explains how to do it, along with several important notes and things to be aware of before you start the process.

If English isn't your native language, use Google or DeepL to translate it.

Are you at all experienced with bluestacks?

Ive gotten through to linking using the old app. I install the update. LONG splash/load screen then crash.

I can get it to work WITHOUT linking using the new version, but if i linked using the old one, new app wont work.

Reactions: AbdullahAndre

AbdullahAndre

Platinian
Apr 6, 2018
Palembang, Indonesia
Ok I understand what I have do there.
But my question is if I delete my data will I lose my old progress ??
Because u said that "When you're on the character creation"
I mean I didn't link my game since this error I just thinking
" well let's play without link to Facebook I'm pretty sure they will fix this problem on next update "

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic