PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.8 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

MrZiou

Rookie
Aug 1, 2024
Have you followed all of the instructions? Below is a detailed guide that explains how to do it, along with several important notes and things to be aware of before you start the process.

If English isn't your native language, use Google or DeepL to translate it.

As Abdullah said in 14819, wouldn't that delete all previous progress we've made? The first step says upfront, delete game data. If that is not skippable then I'll have to start from zero which I guess is ok.

Reactions: AbdullahAndre

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
Ok I understand what I have do there.
But my question is if I delete my data will I lose my old progress ??
Because u said that "When you're on the character creation"
I mean I didn't link my game since this error I just thinking
" well let's play without link to Facebook I'm pretty sure they will fix this problem on next update "
Hi, I think that if you delete the progress without logging into Facebook it will not affect your progress on Facebook, since it is the progress saved on the device

icecubic75

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
This is what i meant.
Unfortunately yes, if you delete the saved progress data on the device it will start over and send you straight to creating a new avatar.
This is when you have the opportunity to install version 5.2.2 and be able to connect to an already created Facebook account.
Unfortunately, it is the only way so far on Android to be able to save progress very well and also be able to play on a different device.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I don't link my game on Facebook since this error and Since I start the game. So if I delete my data.
I will lost everything. ..
Yeah, that's the other problem that people tend to ignore. This guide only works if you had the foresight to back up your save on Facebook before you started modding. If you've never linked your Facebook before, you're SOL. Hope that device you're playing on doesn't die or become obsolete, because you'll be stuck playing on it from here on out. Otherwise, you'll have to start a brand new save file.

G-bo, if you're reading this, could you please update the OP with a big-ass warning that players should preemptively back up their save file with Facebook before they start modding? This is becoming an increasingly common problem.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic