PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

What if I too get stuck on it when the time comes? I've heard there is a bug in a task of three broomsticks as well. Don't know if they have solved it. But in future if I ever had to contact JC, is it safe to first transport to the original version & then contact them? Will they find out?
Don't worry so much, just enjoy your game. if you care that much about getting banned then i would advice you not to use cheats.
To answer your question, yes i did install a fresh google play version on a fresh device (blue stake emulator). I even got rid of all the books and notebooks and energy and creature food b4 contacting JC and yet i got banned.
its really not that bad, i really enjoy my new account even better ( or maybe it is just because i am used to get banned on many other games LOL )

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom